💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

JWT Pro Shot Location???

cherryboomboom

Featured Posts

Rock in Rio will, for sure, get live broadcast but the show will be different at all. There won't be catwalks or platforms moving up and down.

Not sure if they will release a "DVD"... the "DVD" thing is kinda going out of bussiness just like Physical CDs... But for sure they need to shot it and release it even if it's an "Apple Music Exclusive" just like Taylor's 1989 Tour. But I think it will be shot on the last final shows at US... 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
musicnotbling

i can't wait till the day everything goes digital.

i can't remember the last time i used a cd or a dvd.

lad-gaga

I would love London due to the fact I’ll be there and if she does film a dvd I hope she does it in 4K I need an excuse to buy a 4Ktv

Thrasher
5 hours ago, andy232000 said:

She'll probably record the last show since its the date Joanne passed away. Probably will do some symbolic thing. 

Also, most likely the RIR performance will be broadcasted but that would be the statium version of the tour. If gaga pulls through we'll get profesional audio and recordings for bothe versions, so like two dvds

2 hours ago, androiduser said:

the show is usually shot at the end of the tour, so probably one of the last ten shows

5 hours ago, babs said:

Maybe she will record one of the Texas shows? for significance.

there HAS to be a tour dvd. It's been 6 years since TMB, that can't be the only official film reference people have of Gaga.

They usually record when there are at least two dates in the same place and in the US there aren't any in the 2nd leg apart from Uncasville (which seems unlikely), so if they aren't London or Paris (or Barcelona) i doubt we'll get a professional recording  :ohno: 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Bradley

You should never compare an online livestream to an actual filmed DVD. A livestream is sort of just made for fun, whereas a DVD is a serious project that requires various talents to produce and will be submitted to the Emmys, sometimes winning Emmys.

The artRAVE would have looked much better and sounded much better if they filmed it in DVD style instead.

Alfonso

I'm hoping for London or Barcelona. If it is in the US then Losa Angeles or Las Vegas should be the best choices :sweat:

I really hope they release a DVD, I hope someone asks her or her team :giveup:

And what about the tour book? 

Archived