Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

JWT Pro Shot Location???

cherryboomboom

Featured Posts

JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, Funkymonkey said:

lmaooo LM's predicting setlists ain't new tbh :lolly:

For sure. If she was adding venus I suspect it would have been at the last show because of the eclipse 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
053Timo
44 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

if she gives green light, her Rock in Rio show will be broadcast 

I hope she'll decide to tape a US show, cuz the US will love that and the EU won't see an increased interest if she tapes an EU show, so 

What will be a good show? It has to be an arena show imo that has multiple dates. 

PlanetChromatica

I reckon Paris or London, although I think London would be a higher possiblity as many artists have recorded DVD's at their london shows such as Madonna, Kylie, Beyonce etc.

Thrasher

It would be London this time, she already did the livestream for the artRave in Paris so they could go for London

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Teal Ambition

I wouldn't count on a DVD, idk I just don't see it happening

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

andy232000

She'll probably record the last show since its the date Joanne passed away. Probably will do some symbolic thing. 

Also, most likely the RIR performance will be broadcasted but that would be the statium version of the tour. If gaga pulls through we'll get profesional audio and recordings for bothe versions, so like two dvds

Maybe she will record one of the Texas shows? for significance.

there HAS to be a tour dvd. It's been 6 years since TMB, that can't be the only official film reference people have of Gaga.

PlanetChromatica
1 hour ago, babs said:

Maybe she will record one of the Texas shows? for significance.

there HAS to be a tour dvd. It's been 6 years since TMB, that can't be the only official film reference people have of Gaga.

Why would the Texas shows be significant?

18 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Why would the Texas shows be significant?

Sonja, and the whole country aesthetic.

PropaGaga

If you guys want any sort of DVD release for this tour, make sure you let Bobby and the team at Lobster Eye know.

4 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

If you guys want any sort of DVD release for this tour, make sure you let Bobby and the team at Lobster Eye know.

If they can't even do a tour book I have my doubts about a DVD :giveup:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

androiduser

the show is usually shot at the end of the tour, so probably one of the last ten shows

6 hours ago, cherryboomboom said:

But that show won't include the full set list and stage. Buy the way , did she perform the album version of Venus yesterday or an acoustic version?

no version at all :rip: 

Archived