Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Moment During Perfect Illusion Omaha Neb

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

1:40 "I dare you to f*ck with my audience. You guys are the best fans in the world" 

During the ARTPOP era Katy Perry dragged Gaga for being too devoted to her monsters. The claws came out and gaga fired back "I'd f*cking die for my fans" (ArtRave Las Vegas). Uh-oh I wonder if someone said something again and "mama bear" got pissed. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
2 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I love when she gets shady and protective. It's kinda sexy :poot:

Haha don't f*ck with mama bear. To her, we'll always be the little monsters that need to be kept safe and sheltered haha. Not everyone in my LGBT circle has supportive bio parents so for the "orphans" I'm mama. I dropped one of my "kids" off at the airport last week to move into her dorm for college and even though she isn't biologically mine, I still love her as if she was. Yeah she's all grown up but to me, she's still my "baby". Same with gaga and her monsters. No matter how grown we are, we'll always be her little monsters ♥️

LordEnigma
Just now, ElectricAlley said:

Katy said gaga is too devoted to her monsters? Receipts?

She didn't say it directly but there was an interview during the ARTPOP era that was pretty shady 👀 Idk what article it is but I'll try and find it

Letmelivemylife
Just now, ElectricAlley said:

I'll look for the article and post it ♥️

Bradley
1 minute ago, ElectricAlley said:

I think Gaga said something about her fans and then shortly after Katy Perry said something like she's just a pop star and if she's being realistic, she wouldn't die for her fans or anything. She's grateful for her fans but that's it.

Letmelivemylife
2 minutes ago, babs said:

Thanks for posting that ♥️ When gaga first came on the scene, there had never been a celeb that had such a fierce maternal type of love for their fans and a lot of people criticized that because they didn't understand it. As my bio daughter always says "gaga and little monsters are like peanut butter and jelly. You can't have one without the other" ♥️

Letmelivemylife
4 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I think Gaga said something about her fans and then shortly after Katy Perry said something like she's just a pop star and if she's being realistic, she wouldn't die for her fans or anything. She's grateful for her fans but that's it.

Lol as my bio daughter always says "gaga and little monsters are like peanut butter and jelly. You can't have one without the other" 

TimisaMonster

Katy said What? :what:

Gaga i think was just having a moment...right? Just complimenting the crowd and fans...right?

Am I missing something? :oprah:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Chromatic

I love her so much! And I'm so excited to see this song being performed live.. ugh, I remember watching that interview - why is Katy talking about it, as if it was a bad thing? 

Off topic.. who's the shirtless guy playing guitar? :lolly: 

Archived