Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

why is selena not performing well at the charts

xoxo lou

Featured Posts

xoxo lou

is selena not performing well at the billboard with her newest songs bad liar and fetish or do you think shes performing okay currently ?:huh:

( not including it aint me )

but its not surprise alot of female singers arent perfoming very well this year in the US:grr:

thought ?

giphy.gif

HaveAnOysterBBy
4 minutes ago, xoxo lou said:

is selena not performing well at the billboard with her newest songs bad liar and fetish or do you think shes performing okay currently ?:huh:

( not including it aint me )

but its not surprise alot of female singers arent perfoming very well this year in the US:grr:

thought ?

giphy.gif

That gif :air: I'm dead

highbythebeach

Yea I have no clue, I legit thought fetish might reach at least number 5 based on how well her singles from revival did but maybe it's because of the lack of promo both bad liar and fetish got? And maybe the because of the subject of fetish might've lead to it not getting alot of airplay?

Lion Heart

She's had a string of success with GFY, SOL, HTM, IAM.. she was bound to flop/ underperform eventually. 

My guess is that the GP is currently exhausted with her and need a break from her. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

DeanWinchester

Honestly, I'm lowkey satisfied because she never was able to sing properly :selena::poot:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Bradley

Anyone who is not an R&B singer, a hip-hop singer, a male, a DJ with generic electronic sound flops.

LordEnigma
37 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

She's had a string of success with GFY, SOL, HTM, IAM.. she was bound to flop/ underperform eventually. 

My guess is that the GP is currently exhausted with her and need a break from her. 

But why has Justin not flopped as of late? 🤔 He's had a way too long string of hits...

13 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Anyone who is not an R&B singer, a hip-hop singer, a male, a DJ with generic electronic sound flops.

However Fetish sort of has that urban vibe so :huh: 

Bradley
5 minutes ago, Werk said:

However Fetish sort of has that urban vibe so :huh: 

Still a female pop star. :stalkga:

Stephen

I don't think bad liar + fetish are as good as It Ain't Me or the hits from Revival. Tbh

PerfectIllusion

She's not promoting her music anymore i saw an interview and she said that she wants to stay healthy so stays away from showbiz.

She can't sing she don't dance she don't write she don't promote 

she do a mean IG tho 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Archived