💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga collaborated with Lukas Nelson on his new album

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Panchecco

I low-key love Find Yourself and I've actually added to my playlist for when I'm driving because it relaxes me :lolly:

but this song is just meh... I wish someone would isolate Gaga's vocals from each track and maybe edit them on the songs as main vocals instead of background :pray:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea

I didn't know he co-wrote The Cure. That song is so different from the songs on Lukas' album :blink:

ryanripley

not a big fan of Carolina but this album is soooo soothing :flutter: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

latina twilight

Guys, I highly recommend the whole album, Find Yourself is one of the catchiest, but my favorites are also Just Outside of Austin, Four Letter Word and High Times. Definitely going to listen to more of his/their stuff.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

I'm gonna check out the whole album. I love Find Yourself and dig Carolina too.  A couple others sound real good too. He's a great lyricist 

Neight Shayde

"Find Yourself" was amazing. I like "Carolina" but it's a song i've hear before. 

She needs to collaborate with more small artists like him.

CyanLights

I read the i title really quickly and thought it said Gaga Collaborated with Luke (Dr Luke) and almost raged :selena:

Regina George

I mean.. this guy had a chance to work with ****ing Lady Gaga and he made her a backing vocal? WTF? We shouldn't even talk about this "news" in here.. :selena:

JazzGa

WHY IS SHE DOING BACKING VOCALS ON COUNTRY TRACKS

GURL U R SO MUCH BETTER THAN THIS

Are u going through a "what could have been" phase or sth where u dream about being a Nashville ghost writer? Or did u just write SO MUCH stuff for Joanne that will never see the light of day, that u r selling it to anyone who will release it? Y country gagz y?

Find Yourself is an alright track but there are so many greats who thirst to work w/ her, why is she playing second fiddle to Willie Nelson's coattails-riding spawn? Is it just cuz he is hawt and Gagz is a sucker for the longhaired faux country boy diq? The world will never know. . . 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• 4 weeks later...
littlepotter
On 8/23/2017 at 9:03 PM, Satans Ex Wife said:

WHY IS SHE DOING BACKING VOCALS ON COUNTRY TRACKS

GURL U R SO MUCH BETTER THAN THIS

Are u going through a "what could have been" phase or sth where u dream about being a Nashville ghost writer? Or did u just write SO MUCH stuff for Joanne that will never see the light of day, that u r selling it to anyone who will release it? Y country gagz y?

Find Yourself is an alright track but there are so many greats who thirst to work w/ her, why is she playing second fiddle to Willie Nelson's coattails-riding spawn? Is it just cuz he is hawt and Gagz is a sucker for the longhaired faux country boy diq? The world will never know. . . 

BECAUSE 

giphy.gif

SHE

giphy.gif

FUCKING

giphy.gif

WANTS 

giphy.gif

TO

giphy.gif

chaeri pls

She sounds amazing, backing vocals or not. "Find Yourself" is a great song. I feel so proud of her for doing this. She knows where she stands, and does not need to prove anything to anybody by recording with "big" names exclusively.

Archived