Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

TS6 lead single and video to be very different

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Redstreak

The 10-time Grammy winner, 27, will release the first single from her upcoming sixth album later this week, and it's sure to get fans talking. "The single is very different. It goes from very soft, to hard, to soft again," a source exclusively tells Us Weekly. "Taylor is overhauling her image."

And while the track follows in the footsteps of 1989's pop vibe, "it doesn't sound like anything she's done before," a second insider tells Us. "It's a little unusual. She plays around with new sounds each album cycle, but this one in particular stands out."

The music video for the highly anticipated single matches its unique sound. "The video is definitely eye-catching," the second source adds.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/taylor-swift-is-overhauling-her-image-with-her-new-music-w498896

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kvnrp
Just now, Redstreak said:

It goes from very soft, to hard, to soft again,"

Don't say that on a site full of hunties :lana:

But if this another Chainsmoker-dying animal chrous type of song, I'm deleting :madge:

I would actually be here for a dark era, it's time and song named snake fits the theme

giphy.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Maleficent
3 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

It goes from very soft, to hard, to soft again

:trollga:
:trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga::trollga:

PanPikus

I'm curious if she will break the record on Youtube for most watched video in 24 hours. Is Adele safe? :udidnt:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Flu Symptom
7 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

"It goes from very soft, to hard, to soft again"

Already been done 

Talent

She's reinventing herself and embracing the snake thing? Slay, Alaska Thunderf*ck. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Redstreak
3 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

I'm curious if she will break the record on Youtube for most watched video in 24 hours. Is Adele safe? :udidnt:

Yeah I doubt she'll break it

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

The Child
10 minutes ago, HANZ said:

I would actually be here for a dark era, it's time and song named snake fits the singer

Fixed it 4 ya. :bon:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

TheRoof
14 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

Don't say that on a site full of hunties :lana:

But if this another Chainsmoker-dying animal chrous type of song, I'm deleting :madge:

:air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air:

Ryusei

why does this seem like an "insider" like i could say the exact same things lol Also taylor is so ultra-secretive with her stuff I heavily doubt that she showed this stuff to anyone except for friends she can trust and her producers... so I call BS

Musery

Archived