🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
Sign in to follow this  
society

Trump ecstasy tablets in Germany

Featured Posts

Qualle1   Paws Up 1,176
Qualle1
2 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

Ecstasy tastes absolutly vile so it's very fitting! 

XTC is meant to be swallowed quickly with unalcoholic drinks. It shouldn't be sucked like a lollipop...

:giggle:

• LMAO 1
MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Slayer   Paws Up 8,448
Slayer

When I read the title, I thought Trump had been caught taking ecstasy in Germany. It explained a lot.

• Like 2
I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Luxe Ford   Paws Up 1,383
Luxe Ford
2 minutes ago, Qualle1 said:

XTC is meant to be swallowed quickly with unalcoholic drinks. It shouldn't be sucked like a lollipop...

:giggle:

First time I *had* to know what it tasted like. I only had it on my tongue for a few seconds, but it was really gross.

Disclaimer: I know a few people who ruined their lives with MDMA. They became chronically depressed and two of them killed themselves. It's also very difficult to synthesize and do you think they throw a bad batch away? Hell no, they sell it. And halfway through the synthesis you get MDA which is more hallucinogenic and more speedy, but without that euphoric, cuddly feeling. So, should we do a few more steps, and get less product with each step? Or should we sell it and get more profit because kids these days probably won't know the difference? Hmm...

Above all, remember that drugs make people irrational.

Especially people who don't take them.

G'night folks. Don't do anything I would!

• Like 1
I have no idea who you are but I'm desperate for your approval.

Benji   Paws Up 12,684
Benji
13 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

First time I *had* to know what it tasted like. I only had it on my tongue for a few seconds, but it was really gross.

Disclaimer: I know a few people who ruined their lives with MDMA. They became chronically depressed and two of them killed themselves. It's also very difficult to synthesize and do you think they throw a bad batch away? Hell no, they sell it. And halfway through the synthesis you get MDA which is more hallucinogenic and more speedy, but without that euphoric, cuddly feeling. So, should we do a few more steps, and get less product with each step? Or should we sell it and get more profit because kids these days probably won't know the difference? Hmm...

Above all, remember that drugs make people irrational.

Especially people who don't take them.

G'night folks. Don't do anything I would!

There needs to be more education about ecstasy and MDMA... making people believe that they'll take it and die is grossly failing. Teach people about the real dangers like not allowing yourself to cool down and that they need to ration their water will save lives. Knowing you'll feel depressed and sometimes a little paranoid a couple of days after the experience helps you rationalise your thoughts more and can help you find some pleasure in the afterglow opposed to just overthinking and dwelling on your feelings.

Also, it's worth noting if anyone is thinking about taking it. Test kits are cheap and it's not a rare sight for there to be places to get your drugs anonymously tested at festivals now.

Edited by Benji
  • Like 1

Selenenite   Paws Up 183
Selenenite

That's so much work to put into that wtf lmao

"The moon tonight, there's a circle around it. Sign of trouble not far behind"/// Gaga @ Fenway 9/2

FABian   Paws Up 109
FABian

This is literally something straight out of a comic book, even his face lol~