question

Why Taylor Swift is called a snake?

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderMagno

Apparently it was Kim Kardashian who called her a snake, after that Kanye West and Taylor Swift feud about his song.

I always thought it was a nickname given by pop stans though. 

It's from her feud with Kanye over "Famous", pop stans just spread it afterwards.

I see no issues with it, Slytherin queen. :hor: ♄

it wasn't laaaahv

TimisaMonster

Because she's a liar and convinces people she's a sweet country girl next door when she's really a sneaky and malicious person if you cross her the wrong way...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SHOOKGA

Bc she is a bad person with bad attitude and always cares about the money

It took everybody 6 years to find that out smh

Not very born this way of you đŸ˜«

Phoebe Buffay
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Because she's a liar and convinces people she's a sweet country girl next door when she's really a sneaky and malicious person if you cross her the wrong way...

I agree. I can't stand her :saladga: 

Spock

Calvin stans (who knew he had them tbh) started tweeting her snakes after the whole This Is What You Came For drama

who will love me when the night is over

SHOOKGA
2 minutes ago, monster987 said:

I agree. I can't stand her :saladga: 

I couldnt too :( I still cant believe she is still highly praised by the media, I mean her personality is :(

Not very born this way of you đŸ˜«

Ryusei

because people couldnt understand what taylor was mad about and were looking for a reason to hate her so much they believed kim ****ing kardashian who ofc also didnt get why taylor was angry... so now this is a thing. but idgaf i stan and i will keep stanning. 

Spoiler

she was angry at the "I made that bitch famous" line and not "Me and taylor we might still have sex" he obviously told her. But where did he tell her about: "I made that bitch famous"? Exactly nowhere...

Musery

As usual, haters act like they know her personally   They only know what's is reported on the media.  For all we know, she only does these things to further her career, or perhaps it could have all been fabricated by both parties to cause drama to keep people talking.  It seems that most people are over it, especially her "victims".  Really, the only people who hate her are pop stans who hate other artists for the sole purpose of having to hate someone.  Some of you need to quit obsessing over all this drama, it's unhealthy :classy:

Princess Zelda

Because she's fake, apparently. I don't exactly like her but the whole feud with K. Kardashian and Kanye West was so blown out of proportion, in my opinion :smh: 

KingRedd
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

because people couldnt understand what taylor was mad about and were looking for a reason to hate her so much they believed kim ****ing kardashian who ofc also didnt get why taylor was angry... so now this is a thing. but idgaf i stan and i will keep stanning. 

Hide contents

she was angry at the "I made that bitch famous" line and not "Me and taylor we might still have sex" he obviously told her. But where did he tell her about: "I made that bitch famous"? Exactly nowhere...

I don't think that's it but ok...

Taylor tried using Kanye's song as a way to gain sympathy and attention at the Grammys but Kim pulled out receipts and exposed Taylor saying that she already knew she was going to be in Kanye's song. He contacted her and told her before hand and she tried to act surprised and to gain sympathy from it in her Grammy speech. Facts :whitney:

May I Read You? 😎

Spock

The pressed already coming out three days before her lead drops :giggle:

who will love me when the night is over

Archived