💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Meeting Lady Gaga After the Show - St. Paul

Monster2015

Featured Posts

Ken Potus

For those who are complaining about the meet and greet package, we get it, it might not be what you expected.  

But to be fair many times the artists are forced to do things that they don't want to do and I have a feeling Live Nation forces it's artists to do preshow meet and greets (and no, sometimes it is not possible for an artist to say no to things considering the power of Live Nation and having to pick their fights).     Think about it,  you are about to give a show in front of 50k+ fans and you have to take time out of mental preparations to meet 20 strangers right before?

I kind of sense based on stories of her demeanor to her fans pre show and after show that this is probably the case;  she have said she still gets nervous prior to her shows so having to take time out to meet people probably makes things worse.    So please give her a break and stop saying she wants the $1500 and is trying to rip you off.    She is worth $300 million,  she doesn't really need the money that bad!!!   I am sure if she did not have to do the pre-show meet and greets she wouldn't of.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not The Real Gaga
24 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

Why is it wrong though? Does paying a lot of money means you deserved more than those who didn't?

Don't get me wrong. I am genuinely baffled..

I've no rational explanation for it, just my mixed feelings about the whole situation. Even directly after the show, it feels for me that that time is still part of the whole show. So, in my eyes it's quite unfair when people pay a lot of money for a really disappointing - considering the experience TS had - meet & greet, while a few hours later people get a much better experience for free just when she leaves the building. Idk man... It just doesn't feel good.

Again, it's not that I want to be a jerk or something. I don't want to hate. I'm really, really happy for TS. But that doesn't mean I can't have some mixed feelings about the whole situation...

OutOfTheAshes

I'm happy she stopped. She drove by me 3 times while waiting until 3am :( Fingers are crossed she stops for me this time. If not? It just wasn't meant to be, I guess. :toofunny:

Alfonso
3 hours ago, Monster2015 said:

Okay so first of all, if anyone saw a black guy with glasses, a curly-ish Mohawk, and a joanne shirt, that was me so hello if I never told you that I visit this site a lot lolol 

So Gaga got on stage between 8:50-8:55 and of course slayed our lives to another dimension for roughly 3 hours. after the show was over, my two friends and I left the venue and went to wait for Gaga to come out in her SUV but we thought that it would take a while since Emma and her family  (I think) was there so we were willing to wait. We saw all of the semis, tour buses, etc. leave so we waved at all of them as they went by to show our appreciation to everyone. After about 2 hours (it's about 1:10a.m at this time) we see two SUVs come out and someone in our mini group (which by the way there were 5 of us in our group and a bigger group away from us. Won't get into this lol) had a sign that said "thank you gaga! Please spread the love, stop and give us a hug" (can't really remember what the sign said but it was something along those lines). Gaga rolls her window down and I was in complete shock. I couldn't believe someone I've idolized for 9 years was finally face to face with me! Gaga says "did everyone enjoy the show?" And of course everyone said yes and how we very much loved it. She asked how everyone was doing and such. the way that she was talking to us just felt really genuine! So I then asked her how she was doing and if she was feeling okay and she of course said she was feeling very good. I asked her if she would take a letter I wrote for her and she took it while I also gave her a hug (of course I asked lol). She gave out many hugs lol. She then took pictures with fans (I didn't just because i knew she had a long day and it just wasn't something I was interested in) and signed stuff from fans. After that, As more people started to come, she began to tell everyone she had to go and that she loves us all. Oh and btw she signed a fans handmade Joanne jacket which was super awesome!

Pictures I only have:

Credit to Jackie for giving me her pictures! 

30deaad.jpg%5B

6rstmr.jpg

If anyone wants to ask any questions or anything I'm here to answer! Also, thanks to all the monsters I met at the show. You're all awesome!

Edit: OMFG AND THEY LEFT THE SECURITY GUARD LOLOL HE GOT OUT AND THEY FORGOT THAT HE DID AND CAME BACK TO GET HIM. (Obviously not the same SUV Gaga was in but the other one)

That's amazing!! 

I hope I get to meet her one day too.. :giveup:

So, does this mean that she doesn't leave as soon as the show is over? There is time to exit the arena quietly? 

Also, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THEY FORGOT AND LEFT THE SECURITY GUARD THERE :toofunny: 

Monster2015
2 hours ago, Alfonso said:

That's amazing!! 

I hope I get to meet her one day too.. :giveup:

So, does this mean that she doesn't leave as soon as the show is over? There is time to exit the arena quietly? 

Also, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THEY FORGOT AND LEFT THE SECURITY GUARD THERE :toofunny: 

Yea don't ever listen to security lol for the most part they don't leave right away. And yes! After the last song we moved to the final stage during the encore then left to avoid the rush! 

Whispering
7 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Did you ask about more tour dates? :gaycat:

No one is asking that. You want to ask that question? Stay after your show and ask her yourself! 

kaojen

Glad your experience was so nice! I love that you were kind, loving, and respectful! It's always nice to see summertime genuinely care about her instead of just want proof that they saw her for a nanosecond lol. 

This is not always what occurs. I once waited outside the Orlando arena in 2011  for a few hours and she just waved and drove off. So i would say your group is lucky! Were there not a lot of people? I think of there's too many people it's a security hazard and she's not aloud to autograph and hug etc. 

Hoping to meet her again when I see her this year! 

My question for you is, how were you feeling when you met her? Teehee

Monster2015
8 minutes ago, kaojen said:

Glad your experience was so nice! I love that you were kind, loving, and respectful! It's always nice to see summertime genuinely care about her instead of just want proof that they saw her for a nanosecond lol. 

This is not always what occurs. I once waited outside the Orlando arena in 2011  for a few hours and she just waved and drove off. So i would say your group is lucky! Were there not a lot of people? I think of there's too many people it's a security hazard and she's not aloud to autograph and hug etc. 

Yea so there were two groups. Our group had 5 people and the other one had about 10+ people. Someone in our group told us "if there are too many people, she will not stop for us" so we tried to place ourselves  to where gaga noticed us first (and the sign to really make sure she does stop). 

The feeling was just unbelievable. When she rolled the window down, everything in my body sank lol but once I got up to her and talked to her, it just felt so normal that all of my nerves and anxiousness went away! Then afterwards, I almost cried about 3 times thinking about it on the way back home 

10 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Did she ask for $1500? Sounds like you got a better experience than them :madge:

Glad you met her tho...

"Hey you, i didn't roll down my car window for nothing, give me that 1500bucks":ladyhaha:

Bradley

I would have done the same but I don't know where she exits from at The Forum in Los Angeles. Happy for you though!

Slayer

That's amazing, so happy for you. 

Lol at them forgetting about the security guard. Funny.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Monster2015
9 hours ago, Bradley said:

I would have done the same but I don't know where she exits from at The Forum in Los Angeles. Happy for you though!

You can ask workers of the stadium? Don't ask security workers because they'll tell you idk or she already left 

monster_dave
18 hours ago, kaojen said:

I was waiting outside after the Orlando 2011 show too! There Was a lot of ppl waiting. Mainly autograph hounds. At lest we got to see her pass by. The next night in Tampa she stopped and signed. 😩

On 8/22/2017 at 11:12 AM, Monster2015 said:

All I can say is she is more likely to stop and talk if the group is small. The bigger it is, the less likely she will. That's why 5 of us stayed away from the bigger crowd 

So she stopped by your small group but not by the big group? Just curious, cause I'm planning to try to meet her after the show too!

Monster2015
44 minutes ago, Bbotx92 said:

So she stopped by your small group but not by the big group? Just curious, cause I'm planning to try to meet her after the show too!

Yes and no. She stopped by our group and stayed for a while and as time passed by the big group came to us. But as they were coming, gaga said she had to go and started to leave

Archived