Meeting Lady Gaga After the Show - St. Paul

Monster2015

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monster2015
5 minutes ago, ARTBOP said:

Yasss Gaga! Did she leave at the same exit the rest of the busses did?

Yes and no. There were multiple exits for buses but if I'm correct, if you see the tour buses (like the ones with the dancers, etc.) that should be the one

Emigrante
13 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Did she ask for $1500? Sounds like you got a better experience than them :madge:

Glad you met her tho...

stop with negativity, geez. aren't you bored with your negative posts already? 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Not The Real Gaga

That's the way to save $1500 I see :nails: Not to be a total jerk, but this feels a little bit unfair to people - like me - who paid for those tickets and don't even get the chance to talk with her like you.

Still happy for you, though :) But it all feels a little bit... idk... wrong?

River
24 minutes ago, Monster2015 said:

Yes! Now I can't speak for every show but im just happy that she did this for us! I hope if you do plan on waiting, you get the same  Opportunity 

She's not coming here so I guess not this tour :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Monster2015
14 minutes ago, Unites said:

That's the way to save $1500 I see :nails: Not to be a total jerk, but this feels a little bit unfair to people - like me - who paid for those tickets and don't even get the chance to talk with her like you.

I mean I think we lucked out on this tbh. Gaga really does love her fans and getting backstage passes means you are 100% guaranteed to see her, get a pic with her, and get the whole entire experience. I mean you are notified what you get in the package early on, right? And also, backstage passes can be bought by anyone and because gaga doesn't necessarily know who she is meeting, that can be a safety precaution in itself. I believe she saw us, knew that we were huge fans of hers, and stopped for us (the backpacks, sign, and we were all front row so maybe she recognized us?). All I'm saying is that, just because I experienced this, doesn't mean it is going to happen on the next tour date

Monster2015
1 minute ago, River said:

She's not coming here so I guess not this tour :laughga:

:excuseu: which city is she not going to that you can't go?

Monster2015
1 minute ago, Kimblue said:

Which exit was this?

It's an exit away from the actual venue. it is near the rivercentre and there are two exits that come from the garage 

doppelganger
15 minutes ago, Unites said:

Why is it wrong though? Does paying a lot of money means you deserved more than those who didn't?

Don't get me wrong. I am genuinely baffled..

River
4 minutes ago, Monster2015 said:

:excuseu: which city is she not going to that you can't go?

I live now in Costa Rica and she's not coming here.

And I can't enter the US without a visa, I need to go to the embassy to do it, so I couldn't go to the shows in Las Vegas and that area which is very short to go to in a flight..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

doppelganger

Anyways ... happy for you!

I'd never wait two hours for a chance to meet Gaga but hey! That's a dedicated monster there!

DoremonLove

All i can say is u r really lucky and so are those who get the M&G i cant even get to see her perform live. Happy for u.

I love her and how sweet she's with her fans:tony:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Monster2015
1 minute ago, River said:

I live now in Costa Rica and she's not coming here.

And I can't enter the US without a visa, I need to go to the embassy to do it, so I couldn't go to the shows in Las Vegas and that area which is very short to go to in a flight..

Aw :( well I hope she comes around at some point!

DawnNutella

That's great that you got to meet her and had a good time at the concert! I would love to do that but I'm sure my friends won't want to wait around after the show :selena:

Archived