💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Meeting Lady Gaga After the Show - St. Paul

Monster2015

Featured Posts

Monster2015

Okay so first of all, if anyone saw a black guy with glasses, a curly-ish Mohawk, and a joanne shirt, that was me so hello if I never told you that I visit this site a lot lolol 

So Gaga got on stage between 8:50-8:55 and of course slayed our lives to another dimension for roughly 3 hours. after the show was over, my two friends and I left the venue and went to wait for Gaga to come out in her SUV but we thought that it would take a while since Emma and her family  (I think) was there so we were willing to wait. We saw all of the semis, tour buses, etc. leave so we waved at all of them as they went by to show our appreciation to everyone. After about 2 hours (it's about 1:10a.m at this time) we see two SUVs come out and someone in our mini group (which by the way there were 5 of us in our group and a bigger group away from us. Won't get into this lol) had a sign that said "thank you gaga! Please spread the love, stop and give us a hug" (can't really remember what the sign said but it was something along those lines). Gaga rolls her window down and I was in complete shock. I couldn't believe someone I've idolized for 9 years was finally face to face with me! Gaga says "did everyone enjoy the show?" And of course everyone said yes and how we very much loved it. She asked how everyone was doing and such. the way that she was talking to us just felt really genuine! So I then asked her how she was doing and if she was feeling okay and she of course said she was feeling very good. I asked her if she would take a letter I wrote for her and she took it while I also gave her a hug (of course I asked lol). She gave out many hugs lol. She then took pictures with fans (I didn't just because i knew she had a long day and it just wasn't something I was interested in) and signed stuff from fans. After that, As more people started to come, she began to tell everyone she had to go and that she loves us all. Oh and btw she signed a fans handmade Joanne jacket which was super awesome!

Pictures I only have:

Credit to Jackie for giving me her pictures! 

30deaad.jpg%5B

6rstmr.jpg

If anyone wants to ask any questions or anything I'm here to answer! Also, thanks to all the monsters I met at the show. You're all awesome! 

Edit: OMFG AND THEY LEFT THE SECURITY GUARD LOLOL HE GOT OUT AND THEY FORGOT THAT HE DID AND CAME BACK TO GET HIM. (Obviously not the same SUV Gaga was in but the other one)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like you had a good time, congrats:applause:

I have yet to see her live tho, let alone meet her:emma:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

River

So happy for you!!!!! :yay:

So you got a hug, a chance for a pic with your phone and she signed for you, all for free :firega:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

I should've waited after the show. :giveup:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

gagajandro25
3 minutes ago, Monster2015 said:

Okay so first of all, if anyone saw a black guy with glasses, a curly-ish Mohawk, and a joanne shirt, that was me so hello if I never told you that I visit this site a lot lolol 

okay so Gaga got on stage between 8:50-8:55 and of course slayed our lives to another dimension for roughly 3 hours. after the show was over, my two friends and I left the venue and went to wait for Gaga to come out in her SUV but we thought that it would take a while since Emma and her family  (I think) was there so we were willing to wait. We saw all of the semis, tour buses, etc. leave so we waved at all of them as they went by to show our appreciation to everyone. After about 2 hours (it's about 1:10a.m at this time) we see two SUVs come out and someone in our mini group (which by the way there were 5 of us in our group and a bigger group away from us. Won't get into this lol) had a sign that said "thank you gaga! Please spread the love, stop and give us a hug" (can't really remember what the sign said but it was something along those lines). Gaga rolls her window down and I was in complete shock. I couldn't believe someone I've idolized for 9 years was finally face to face with me! Gaga says "did everyone enjoy the show?" And of course everyone said yes and how we very much loved it. She asked how everyone was doing and such. the way that she was talking to us just felt really genuine! So I then asked her how she was doing and if she was feeling okay and she of course said she was feeling very good. I asked her if she would take a letter I wrote for her and she took it while I also gave her a hug (of course I asked lol). She gave out many hugs lol. She then took pictures with fans (I didn't just because i knew she had a long day and it just wasn't something I was interested in) and signed stuff from fans. After that, As more people started to come, she began to tell everyone she had to go and that she loves us all. Oh and btw she signed a fans handmade Joanne jacket which was super awesome!

Pictures I only have:

Credit to Jackie for giving me her pictures! 

30deaad.jpg%5B

6rstmr.jpg

If anyone wants to ask any question or anything I'm here to answer! Also, thanks to all the monsters I met at the show. You're all awesome! 

Were you in GA? I'm pretty sure I saw you! :) I was wondering about whether or not I should stay and try to meet her, but I had no idea where to go. 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

aaron l
1 minute ago, grigioguy19 said:

Were you in GA? I'm pretty sure I saw you! :) I was wondering about whether or not I should stay and try to meet her, but I had no idea where to go. 

I completely agree for my upcoming date, I'd have no idea where to even go :awkney:

Spock

Omg this is so cute!

totally going to do this at my show because it seems she really does interact with people when she's leaving

who will love me when the night is over

Miracle

Better than the Backstage experience. Omg this is so good. I want to wait for Gaga after the show

Monster2015
8 minutes ago, grigioguy19 said:

Yes I was in GA! I was front row. I'm super shy meeting people so I probably wouldn't have said much  lolol but yea we were surprised at how early she came out! 

Monster2015
1 minute ago, Miracle said:

Better than the Backstage experience. Omg this is so good. I want to wait for Gaga after the show

All I can say is she is more likely to stop and talk if the group is small. The bigger it is, the less likely she will. That's why 5 of us stayed away from the bigger crowd 

gagajandro25
3 minutes ago, Monster2015 said:

Yes I was in GA! I was from row. I'm super shy meeting people so I probably wouldn't have said much  lolol but yea we were surprised at how early she came out! 

yaaas I was up towards the front too 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Monster2015
21 minutes ago, River said:

So happy for you!!!!! :yay:

So you got a hug, a chance for a pic with your phone and she signed for you, all for free :firega:

Yes! Now I can't speak for every show but im just happy that she did this for us! I hope if you do plan on waiting, you get the same  Opportunity 

TimisaMonster

Did she ask for $1500? Sounds like you got a better experience than them :madge:

Glad you met her tho...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Letmelivemylife

I'll always be there to whip out my claws to defend her just as she'll always be there to whip out her claws to defend her monsters ♥️ Call me obsessed or delusional but she had every opportunity to say "f*ck you" and keep on driving. But she didn't. She stopped and gave hugs and I love yous. She may have changed over the years but the love she has for her monsters is still as fierce as it was 9 years ago. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived