opinion

DWUW theory

highlikegaga

Featured Posts

highlikegaga
Spoiler

this is my first thread guys so be gentle :sweat:

okay, whatever...

I think that if everything went okay with DWUW, it could've been Gaga's decade defying collab. The song is a smash!

Think about it. If the video was released, if r.kelly was a nice person...:stalkga:

I feel like if Kendrick or The Weeknd were on the song instead = DWUW #1 Worldwide hit.:staymad:

do what you want is an amazing song. the lyrics are so provocative and "anti-hater"...self-love anthem.

imagine dark, car video in which she just drives around new york city in the night.:firega:

DWUW - telephone pt.2 - or even bigger than telephone.

what do you think guys? :saladga:

funkmedowntown

Yes! DWUW could have been a smash, but she probably would not be as well-liked today if she had taken the planned route.

Little Mons✟er

LittleMonster20

Yes,it could have been a HUGE hit.

Shame that it's really underrated.

Imagine If she sung it at the JWT or Coachella?

highlikegaga
Just now, LittleMonster20 said:

Yes,it could have been a HUGE hit.

Shame that it's really underrated.

Imagine If she sung it at the JWT or Coachella?

yes, omg. :giveup:

PlanetChromatica

I think it should have had a different collab like The Weeknd or just the solo version and everything would of been a lot smoother.

It could have been a huge hit if she hadn't worked with two known sex offenders and made a comedy video of them abusing her lol

imagine DWUW feat Christina Aguilera being the second single and having a music video similar to lana del rey's body electric or AKB48's Sayonara crawl

she would have slayed so hard:giveup:

source.gif

tropico-lana-del-rey-mister-scandal.png

tumblr_mvb3ssuKic1s5jacpo2_500.gif

plus she already had that look for a comercial

DWUW could have been huge tbh

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

7 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Kendrick or The Weeknd weren't popular though. 

Yes they were, maybe not in your world but they were and if they werent? So?? They have talent, and at least they dont have the disgusting past like R.Kelly.

16 minutes ago, Nono said:

Yes they were, maybe not in your world but they were and if they werent? So?? They have talent, and at least they dont have the disgusting past like R.Kelly.

I don't think they're insulting Kendrick or Abel, just saying that they weren't as famous as they are now so OP saying it would've blown up w them featured might not be accurate. 

29 minutes ago, Bio said:

It could have been a huge hit if she hadn't worked with two known sex offenders and made a comedy video of them abusing her lol

Ultimately this, yeah. I don't know if she was being super cheeky and was commenting on how she thought they were innocent and/or about her own assault, but that was a recipe for disaster from the start.

3 points in and ready for more

GhettoFabulous

Dwuw did have potential to be really huge, it could’ve easily been her next #1 if it got a video but I mean the whole of ARTPOP had potential I really think if things went her way it would’ve been a groundbreaking era :diane:

DWUW is a huge song and one of my favorites from Gaga I'm still pissed because this whole R. Kelly being a rapist situation that still to this day is haunting him...I mean ARTPOP what a mess since the beginning...if Gaga had release the solo version it would've been a hit. Kelly's lyrics are trash and ruined the empowering message of the song...I could go on and on about what is wrong with the DWUW era and don't let me start on the video but whatever that ship is next to the Titanic now

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Archived