Just now, Blake said:

Y'all are so extra.

tumblr_inline_nz5w2whogs1rhaf6v_500.gif

Honey. That's what GGD all about :classy:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tifffany

Madonna's perfume came out at around the time and being a stan I bought the most expensive set (it's so terrible :sweat: I ended up selling it). I remember there was so much advertisement for The Fame and I was HISSING every time I saw it :toofunny:

ryanripley
15 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Really? :blink: I'll have to try it out. That must be the blood :laughga:

there's blood in the perfume?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

MonsterOfSpain
Just now, ryanripley said:

there's blood in the perfume?

Blood and semen, according to Gags herself :staymad:

ryanripley
Just now, MonsterOfSpain said:

Blood and semen, according to Gags herself :staymad:

i'm 90% sure that's not in Fame and was just a rumour years before :sharon: 

ryanripley
Just now, MonsterOfSpain said:

that's dailymail :poot: they'll report anything crazy about her lol

it's only based on the molecular structure of blood and semen, it's not actually in it

Joshie S
34 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

Flop fan moment - I didn't realise the lid could be used as a stand :sweat:

1131764c7156453884b15841d054a111.jpg

oooh my gosh when i saw this pic I thought the same thing then was like damn.... im sure im not the only one...and then i saw this  :ladyhaha:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

doppelganger

If you gotta "sell out" and do a perfume, you might as well go all out. It was monumental. 

Ziggy
26 minutes ago, Nono said:

I think she doesnt hate the parfume but the promo and how tired she was at that time... they treated her like robot just promoting promoting slaying promoting and she felt used like a "money machine" but this launch is now iconic and so successful that she can be only proud of it and herself :kara:

Nah, I think she hates Eau de Gaga but not this one very much. After all, she really doesn't have room to complain as they bent over backward to give her everything she wanted for this perfume. Like OP said, this is one of the most iconic perfume launches ever. It was *so* grand and unique. Hell, even the perfume and packaging itself was unique. I get where she could be upset with Eau de Gaga, but while maybe she wasn't 100% for making a perfume, they went above and beyond to give her one she would want any and clearly let her have a massive amount of control over the marketing of it. I mean, this all looked like it was expensive as s***.

Teal Ambition

This was truly A MOMENT :giveup: The perfume campaign was everything :firega: It also smells so good, I own so many bottles :cryga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Boyboi12
1 hour ago, He8MyHeart said:

Flop fan moment - I didn't realise the lid could be used as a stand :sweat:

1131764c7156453884b15841d054a111.jpg

Facts:gaysia:

1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

Nah, I think she hates Eau de Gaga but not this one very much. After all, she really doesn't have room to complain as they bent over backward to give her everything she wanted for this perfume. Like OP said, this is one of the most iconic perfume launches ever. It was *so* grand and unique. Hell, even the perfume and packaging itself was unique. I get where she could be upset with Eau de Gaga, but while maybe she wasn't 100% for making a perfume, they went above and beyond to give her one she would want any and clearly let her have a massive amount of control over the marketing of it. I mean, this all looked like it was expensive as s***.

This

Luxe Ford

The Fame launch was exceptional. At the time huge perfume launches were really a thing of the past. The YSL Opium was legendary and Dior charted a whole Island and clad it in apricot for the launch of Dune. 

So Fame was atypical of the time of it's launch. The one here in Stockholm was at a deparment store where I used to have my cigarette break (outside obviously) and they handed out goody bags with a soda, a fashion magazine and a little sample. All the windows had the *fantastic* ad paraphrasing Gulliver's Travels and there was a queue lining up an hour before opening.

There wasn't much work done for me that day.

And if you don't feel save walking home in the dark, the cap doubles as an excellent weapon. Forget blunt trauma, stab wounds is where it's at!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived