opinion

If the ARTPOP era wasn't delayed...

Drin Lon

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMonster20

Aura was supposed to be the first single,but Gaga's team changed it to Applause for an unknown reason

I don't really mind to be honest,but i would have chosen DWUW for the lead single

moonsago

I wish it would have went like this: 

she never broke her poor hip, released DWUW as the first single during Spring which ya'll know that song is the nr.1 that got away like don't even play with me like that I'm forever bitter but she would have released it solo or with Xtina ( which would have killed all the gays ), Gypsy second single cause it's super radio friendly and would have peeked top 5 or even top 3 on BB, released Dope as a promo song with a video to only extend the hype for the album which she released at the beginning of summer, after katy got her moment with roar, gaga releases MANiCURE which again would have slayed the radio and be a top 10 hit and then end the era with applause which would have done still very well. 

ORRRRR

Do what she originally wanted to do and release a video for every song and then promote them in function of popularity. And ya'll knowwwwww Beyonce got that idea from Gaga so don't @ me. 

Luxe Ford

I don't think any controversy could have stopped Aura from smashing.

I mean...Blurred Lines for chrissakes!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Drin Lon
43 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

Aura would've been terrible as a lead. Don't know what y'all see in it. 

Amazing beat, amazing instrumentals, amazing lyrics, amazing chorus. Not too long. Not too short. Released in the peak of EDM with an amazing video it would have done great. 

LanaticMonster

I said this before and I'm gonna say it again: The only things that should've happened to ARTPOP are:

*Releasing Applause in early 2013 (not the same week of Roar)

*Releasing Venus as the second single with a deserved music video.

*Releasing Do What You Want (feat. Xtina not R whatever his name is) as the third single with a music video :trollga:

That's it! if these things happened ARTPOP would be a good era (which is actually good) but still...

I've spent my days in deep regret, but I wanna forgive and forget

Drin Lon
3 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

I don't think any controversy could have stopped Aura from smashing.

I mean...Blurred Lines for chrissakes!

Exactly. She only sings "behind the burqa" once and if anything the "controversy" would have given the song more promo 

MonSwiftAnton

We also need to remember that if the ARTPOP era wouldn't have been delayed DWUW, Venus and other songs might never even been made. Wasn't Venus one of the last songs to make the cut?

LittleMonster20
2 minutes ago, MonsterAnton said:

We also need to remember that if the ARTPOP era wouldn't have been delayed DWUW, Venus and other songs might never even been made. Wasn't Venus one of the last songs to make the cut?

I think it was the last produced(September 2013,one month before the album was handed to Interscope),but this was the first song Gaga wrote for ARTPOP in 2012

MonSwiftAnton
Just now, LittleMonster20 said:

I think it was the last produced(September 2013),but this was the first song Gaga wrote for ARTPOP in 2012

Oh okay! Didn't know :sweat:

Spoiler

Flop fan confirmed :madge:

Phoebe Buffay

I can't with some of you saying MANiCURE. That song is loud asf especially the outro that lasts a whole minute :sharon: 

Drin Lon
16 minutes ago, monster987 said:

I can't with some of you saying MANiCURE. That song is loud asf especially the outro that lasts a whole minute :sharon: 

Billboard compared it to Poker Face and listed as one of the recent songs that should have been singles :lana:

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, Drin Lon said:

Billboard compared it to Poker Face and listed as one of the all time songs that should have been singles :lana:

Really? :selena: 

Drin Lon
2 minutes ago, monster987 said:

Really? :selena: 

Yes I'll try to find the link.

Also every reaction I've seen people bop to it :lolly: issa bop

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, Drin Lon said:

Yes I'll try to find the link.

Also every reaction I've seen people bop to it :lolly: issa bop

Woow. It's one of my least favorite songs from AP. Even my friends who love Gaga say that MANiCURE it's her worst song. I'm shooketh.

Archived