💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

LG: "I'm Super ****ing Talented"!

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

not asher613

It's shout out time!

honey I forgot my toothbrush in your limo. just throw it out I have extra at home. dont just start using it again it's gross. I know it makes no sense but trust me it is. we miss you! the kids send their love.

xox m

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

200_s.gif

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Selenenite said:

Gaga please, we know, that's why we're there

YUP PRETTY MUCH

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Does anyone have video of the end of the show where she smiled and said "thanks for letting me wear your hat." Because that was the happiest moment of the entire show for me 

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, Slutlamp said:

Does anyone have video of the end of the show where she smiled and said "thanks for letting me wear your hat." Because that was the happiest moment of the entire show for me 

omg was it your hat? You must make a thread and we can scour youtube for it :D

1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

omg was it your hat? You must make a thread and we can scour youtube for it :D

No, was referencing the hat as if we were all friends and we let her borrow it. It's hard to explain 

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, Slutlamp said:

No, was referencing the hat as if we were all friends and we let her borrow it. It's hard to explain 

still youtube will have it or that blasted periscope

LordEnigma
8 hours ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

Ok I read the whole thing It was meat sarcastically in the segment but too GP- fans like another user mentioned it could come across wrong.

I was at the concert and she was talking about being super ****ing talented as in she's so good at taking pictures. It was quite obvious she was being sarcastic as the entire crowd was laughing/cheering. I don't even think she was even equating the satire to her musicianship.

Also, for a GP person to take her seriously when she's saying this, they probably shouldn't go to a Gaga show.

"People take me too seriously and also not seriously enough."

LordEnigma
7 minutes ago, Slutlamp said:

I think she was saying thank you to Joanne. Since that hat is basically a representation of her.

LordEnigma
28 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

It's shout out time!

honey I forgot my toothbrush in your limo. just throw it out I have extra at home. dont just start using it again it's gross. I know it makes no sense but trust me it is. we miss you! the kids send their love.

xox m

What :toofunny:

Talent
29 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

It's shout out time!

xox m

:oprah:

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

56 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I think she was saying thank you to Joanne. Since that hat is basically a representation of her.

I would agree with that, except for when she said that she was looking directly out at the crowd near the piano from my memory 

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, Slutlamp said:

I would agree with that, except for when she said that she was looking directly out at the crowd near the piano from my memory 

Yeah... but I think she was just looking out into the crowd.

Maybe it could be both Joanne and the fans 🤷🏼‍♀️

Archived