Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TeenIdle
36 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

Wtf is up with the wig lmaoo

It's her own messy weave :poot:

no, you're not. you're just a psychotic overachiever and we're fine with it so don't try to turn it into a joke, no one gets your whiskey-induced top-of-the-food-chain ny-bar-rat-turned-valley-girl/ heavy-metal-in-Versace's-basement/ Ludwig II-on-acid transatlantic humour.

you scare people, Lady Gagá !

YourWhiskyMouth
1 hour ago, Lippoutou said:

I'd like to know the context tho, why did she say that ? :poot:

Not that it's a wrong assumption :queenga:

I was there, right before Paparazzi she started talking to and joking around with individual people in the crowd saying things like "excuse me sir, I have a lot of Instagram followers you may have heard of me, can you take my picture?" Then she would do a sexy pose on the stage floor spreading her legs apart. Then this part she said "excuse me ma'am, you probably don't know me but I'm Lady Gaga... I'm super ******* talented" everyone laughed and cheered:giggle: 

9 minutes ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

I was there, right before Paparazzi she started talking to and joking around with individual people in the crowd saying things like "excuse me sir, I have a lot of Instagram followers you may have heard of me, can you take my picture?" Then she would do a sexy pose on the stage floor spreading her legs apart. Then this part she said "excuse me ma'am, you probably don't know me but I'm Lady Gaga... I'm super ******* talented" everyone laughed and cheered:giggle: 

It all sounds like it was to set up the Paparazzi part.

I live outside the space time continuum.

YourWhiskyMouth
1 minute ago, Ronk said:

Yep!

hausoffame
2 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Ok this makes sense. People over at that other site are shady taking it out of context.

SlayGagaloo
16 minutes ago, JDi said:

no, you're not. you're just a psychotic overachiever and we're fine with it so don't try to turn it into a joke, no one gets your whiskey-induced top-of-the-food-chain ny-bar-rat-turned-valley-girl/ heavy-metal-in-Versace's-basement/ Ludwig II-on-acid transatlantic humour.

you scare people, Lady Gagá !

Very cool and exciting :awkney:

Over.

Archived