đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

'The Fame' spends 200 weeks on Billboard 200

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

loathereality
1 minute ago, Lippoutou said:

I still don't get how can this album be prefered by GP out of all her albums but YASSS.

same 

its full of hit potentials

but i still do not understand the longetivity

Irrelevant

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

TheCureinMalibu
4 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

I still don't get how can this album be prefered by GP out of all her albums but YASSS.

2 minutes ago, loathereality said:

same 

The Fame Monster (deluxe) + The Fame. 

Plus she's on tour so both album are charting higher. 

Luke78619
2 minutes ago, loathereality said:

same 

You've just solved the mystery :lolly:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Lippoutou
1 minute ago, monster78619 said:

You've just solved the mystery :lolly:

Excuse me but all of her albums are full of hit potentials.

Mirages
3 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

Cause its iconic! Everybody remembers that Gaga the most! Its the album that changed music forever and also its her most GP friendly album, probably because she was trying to make it back then so she didnt do what she wanted per se, but what she needed. The Fame Monster is a little too dark for the GP, Born This Way can be looked upon as too gay, ARTPOP is too experimental and Joanne is very untypical to nowadays music. The Fame might have come out of left field, but it was radio friendly and has shallow lyrics about fame to which most people can relate to because wanna be about that life.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

TheCureinMalibu
1 minute ago, Lippoutou said:

Excuse me but all of her albums are full of hit potentials.

In Joanne? none.

ARTPOP could be anything tho :classy:

Lippoutou
5 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Cause its iconic! Everybody remembers that Gaga the most! Its the album that changed music forever and also its her most GP friendly album, probably because she was trying to make it back then so she didnt do what she wanted per se, but what she needed. The Fame Monster is a little too dark for the GP, Born This Way can be looked upon as too gay, ARTPOP is too experimental and Joanne is very untypical to nowadays music. The Fame might have come out of left field, but it was radio friendly and has shallow lyrics about fame to which most people can relate to because wanna be about that life.

Yep I get it's iconic and most well remembered era BUT it does have a certain number of fillers and the overall sound of the album van sound dated compared to nowadays music to some people.

@TheCureinMalibu And Joanne definitely has potential hits.

TheCureinMalibu
2 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

Love Joanne, but none had. Everything will bomb exactly like PI (well MR had big big big big promo tho)

Mirages
3 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

Yep I get it's iconic and most well remembered era BUT it does have a certain number of fillers and the overall sound of the album van sound dated compared to nowadays music to some people.

Well I dont mind that sound even if it might sound outdated to some, because at the time it came out there was good music on the radio and not that shitty EDM tropical mix everybodys doing now. Im sure theres more people like me.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived