💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Britney Spears sang live at the Femme Fatale Tour (2011)?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Can any hardcore Britney fans here tell me if she was singing live or was it just pre-recorded vocals which sounded live?

Why has she suddenly lost the ability to sing live? :giveup: She didn't sound perfect but at least she sang live and I would have had so much more respect for her if she sang live for her residency show. She could dance and sing decently at the same time in 2011, so why not now?

Bradley
Just now, LittleLocoCoco said:

She was singing live and dancing at the Femme Fatale Tour.

RepentingSinner
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

She was singing live and dancing at the Femme Fatale Tour.

This video is from last week.

Bradley
Just now, LittleLocoCoco said:

This video is from last week.

She wasn't dancing in it.

holy scheisse

I dont think she was singing bc its britney and she sings like 0.5% of her career ... probs prerecorded vocals

but off topic, femme fatale is my fav brinty album the singles all slayed

RepentingSinner
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

She wasn't dancing in it.

Those vids in yiur post is pre-recorded BTW. So what i posted is the first real live in years (if you don't count her singing happy birthday).

It was pre-recorded, she would sound exactly the same for all dates. She'd even have these little runs and inflections she would do with her voice and they would always come up, mouth open or closed.

At least prerecorded is better than straight from the cd, like a certain Sin City residence:neyde:

AnnTakamaki

I remember she does sings some or one line during Up'n Down but as much as i love her i have to admit she lipsync 99% of the song :emma:

She did sing live that tour more than usual. 

She sang "don't let me be the last to know" live as well. I saw this tour twice, it was really good. 

Bradley
32 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

She did sing live that tour more than usual. 

She sang "don't let me be the last to know" live as well. I saw this tour twice, it was really good. 

She was so good, she almost reminds me of Gaga during The Monster Ball Tour.

32 minutes ago, Bradley said:

She was so good, she almost reminds me of Gaga during The Monster Ball Tour.

If you think she was good in 2011, you should've seen her in 2000-2002. I was lucky enough to see her Oops tour in 2000 and her Dream Within A Dream tour in 2002. She was unstoppable. Unbelievable performer. What a lot of people don't understand is that in her prime whether she was lip synching or not was never really an issue because the performances she gave were so good and full of high energy that whether she was singing live or not really didn't matter. These past few years it has become an issue because she has developed this robotic mime like movement where she can't really dance and she can't really lip synch well either. It's like if you're going to lip synch, give people a reason to forget you're doing it or make it believable. 

Anyway, die hard Britney fan here. Always will be. A few friends and I went to her hometown a few years ago and went to her house in the middle of ****ing nowhere in Louisiana. That was a trip. Her mom came on the microphone outside the gate and talked to us but said she was sick in bed so couldn't come out. :lolly:

aYGkonb.jpg

M7ppOdP.jpg

StarlightSeiya

I went the the Femme Fatale Tour when it came around my area. I always thought she sung 'Hold it Against Me' live but lip sync the rest of the show.

Bone Apple Tea bebe

9 hours ago, Riley Benton said:

If you think she was good in 2011, you should've seen her in 2000-2002. I was lucky enough to see her Oops tour in 2000 and her Dream Within A Dream tour in 2002. She was unstoppable. Unbelievable performer. What a lot of people don't understand is that in her prime whether she was lip synching or not was never really an issue because the performances she gave were so good and full of high energy that whether she was singing live or not really didn't matter. These past few years it has become an issue because she has developed this robotic mime like movement where she can't really dance and she can't really lip synch well either. It's like if you're going to lip synch, give people a reason to forget you're doing it or make it believable. 

Anyway, die hard Britney fan here. Always will be. A few friends and I went to her hometown a few years ago and went to her house in the middle of ****ing nowhere in Louisiana. That was a trip. Her mom came on the microphone outside the gate and talked to us but said she was sick in bed so couldn't come out. :lolly:

aYGkonb.jpg

M7ppOdP.jpg

omg where in Louisiana lol

Archived