other

Lady Gaga completes first 10 shows of the Joanne World Tour

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
J e s s e

It's so much easier going along with each show, than catch up with videos from every date after a tours completed.:sharon:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Lee Ng
50 minutes ago, J e s s e said:

It's so much easier going along with each show, than catch up with videos from every date after a tours completed.:sharon:

Agree ! Only keeping up with some videos after each show can really help us see the growth of the tour :golfclap:

KingRedd
2 hours ago, Enigma said:

I think you're misinterpreting what I say lol

Being on a forum dedicated to her doesn't mean we have to care about what she eats for dinner & if she flosses or not...

To me, caring about how much money she makes when she already has a **** town of millions is kinda... a waste of time ? I just don't get the hype. It's not like it'll change her life or something.

BUT now that someone explained it's just a way to calculate her success, I kind of get it :emma:

Flawed Logic. I'm glad you sorta understand the part where this is a Gaga forum where fans love to see her successful and happy. Being happy about her your doing well and selling well isn't a waste of time. :laughga: but ok. 

May I Read You? 😎

Defmix100

I hope she films it! this will be the first tour I go to since the Monster Ball (not including C2C), I want a great recording

Enigma
8 hours ago, KingRedd said:

Flawed Logic. I'm glad you sorta understand the part where this is a Gaga forum where fans love to see her successful and happy. Being happy about her your doing well and selling well isn't a waste of time. :laughga: but ok. 

I don't think she's that happy to get a bunch of millions when she doesn't know what to do with those she already has but whatever :duck:

KingRedd
39 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I don't think she's that happy to get a bunch of millions when she doesn't know what to do with those she already has but whatever :duck:

It's not her who is happy, it is the fans, her followers, who are proud that she is having a successful tour when a lot of people and other fan bases claim she fell off and would flop this tour. Being proud and celebrating her accomplishments is what fans do. I don't see the complexity of this thread. Lol but it's all good. :lolly:

May I Read You? 😎

Alfonso

Actually this could help promoters to make/close deals to extend the tour to Asia/Oceania/Latin America, since there is a high demand and even if it's only two shows per city it would be still profitable to bring her :sweat:

Bradley
47 minutes ago, Alfonso said:

Actually this could help promoters to make/close deals to extend the tour to Asia/Oceania/Latin America, since there is a high demand and even if it's only two shows per city it would be still profitable to bring her :sweat:

She can definitely sell out arenas in Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong. I think the reason why she doesn't do that is because she wants to do other stuff in 2018 instead of still touring.

Archived