Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga completes first 10 shows of the Joanne World Tour

Bradley

Featured Posts

Enigma
Just now, Bradley said:

$20 million from only 10 shows.

She literally is the only one who can pull those numbers apart from Beyonce's all-stadium tour.

I got this part... but who cares ? :toofunny:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo
2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I'm wondering why all of you care about tour gross ? I mean, if the tour performed like the Witness World Tour (:bon:), I'd understand, but I don't get the hype for her to make 20 millions with the tour or something. It's not like she needs them anyway :awkney:

It's because the tour gross is amazing. It's not about her making money she has enough. It's the fact that this tour's grosses show that she's a major touring force. I haven't followed boxscores for her tours because I like the idea of money going to her pocket. I know she doesn't like that either. I just like her hard work being translated into a touring phenomenon. I don't know if you've actually sat and compared the numbers to others but she's blowing every post 2008 act out of the water. She's in her own league. Even blowing past some that debuted before that like Rihanna.

Bradley
4 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Love this thread. So happy I got to be a part of the first 10 amazing shows and the first 10 even more amazing boxscores. This tour and Gaga deserves the success. 50 more shows! 

Which was your date?

Arturo
Just now, Bradley said:

Which was your date?

2nd Inglewood. And soon to be the 3rd Inglewood show.

Enigma
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

It's because the tour gross is amazing. It's not about her making money she has enough. It's the fact that this tour's grosses show that she's a major touring force. I haven't followed boxscores for her tours because I like the idea of money going to her pocket. I know she doesn't like that either. I just like her hard work being translated into a touring phenomenon. I don't know if you've actually sat and compared the numbers to others but she's blowing every post 2008 act out of the water. She's in her own league. Even blowing past some that debuted before that like Rihanna.

Oh okay so it's basically just a way to express her success, I get it then

Talent
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

I got this part... but who cares ? :toofunny:

I don't know. This forum dedicated to Lady Gaga, maybe? 

Don't be so dense. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Enigma
Just now, Talent said:

I don't know. This forum dedicated to Lady Gaga, maybe? 

Don't be so dense. 

I think you're misinterpreting what I say lol

Being on a forum dedicated to her doesn't mean we have to care about what she eats for dinner & if she flosses or not...

To me, caring about how much money she makes when she already has a **** town of millions is kinda... a waste of time ? I just don't get the hype. It's not like it'll change her life or something.

BUT now that someone explained it's just a way to calculate her success, I kind of get it :emma:

Bradley
7 minutes ago, Arturo said:

She even did better than Adele, I just added that info to the OP.

Bradley
6 minutes ago, Arturo said:

2nd Inglewood. And soon to be the 3rd Inglewood show.

Mine was 1st Inglewood. :giveup: I attended the show with no knowledge of what was going to happen and was so slain.

that's great but if she dares to pay Latin America dust once again

UQVKLRJ.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

OmgSum1Actually

She needs to add dates wordwide and I am kind of scared because she's not adding anything.

Wtf is wrong with Interscope?

Joanne can be & needs to be pushed more. It can't have only two singles.

She has enough time to tour for few more months untill ASIB.

Shameless selfpromo

Archived