Tacoma
Inglewood (1st show)
Inglewood (2nd show)
Las Vegas
San Francisco
Sacramento
Omaha
Saint Paul

From Vancouver to Las Vegas (6 shows), she already racked up $11,099,841. As comparison, the first 6 shows of the artRAVE grossed $6,281,231; first 6 shows of the Anti World Tour grossed $5,479,710; Adele Live 2016 grossed approximately $8,564,800 for her first six dates. The first 10 shows of the Joanne World Tour should have $17 million in the bag assuming each show grosses at least $1.5m, but it could be higher since San Francisco was a stadium show, not to mention Las Vegas grossed $2.4 million alone (one night). So yeah there's a potential $20 million gross once all the box office data comes in.

:firega::firega:

That's 50 more shows and she should really film this Emmyworthy tour or extend the tour!

omg Gaga is really doing well, her 2 Los Angeles dates grossed $3.6m when Kendrick Lamar's three LA dates grossed $3.8m.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Talent

:applause:

My bank account can't relate. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Xoxo Adriana

sis thats great but if she ends the JWT without adding Australian dates...

tenor.gif

Katsuki Bakugo

Where is the Aussie Leg?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

BROSEIDON

Really hoping she adds more dates to this tour...it's already doing so well. As long as we outgross ArtRave I'll be fine though 

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

sis thats great but if she ends the JWT without adding Australian dates...

tenor.gif

Let's not get our hopes up, I feel like she wants to save December for 2018 projects since the Oscars, Grammys and everything happens in the beginning of the year. She could be dropping new songs or something.

TheRoof
6 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Let's not get our hopes up, I feel like she wants to save December for 2018 projects since the Oscars, Grammys and everything happens in the beginning of the year. She could be dropping new songs or something.

a concept

tenor.gif

Arturo

Love this thread. So happy I got to be a part of the first 10 amazing shows and the first 10 even more amazing boxscores. This tour and Gaga deserves the success. 50 more shows! 

Enigma

I'm wondering why all of you care about tour gross ? I mean, if the tour performed like the Witness World Tour (:bon:), I'd understand, but I don't get the hype for her to make 20 millions with the tour or something. It's not like she needs them anyway :awkney:

Arturo
10 minutes ago, dinotub3 said:

i hope the tour can gross 100 million :nails:

It will. There's no doubt about it now.

Bradley
3 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I'm wondering why all of you care about tour gross ? I mean, if the tour performed like the Witness World Tour (:bon:), I'd understand, but I don't get the hype for her to make 20 millions with the tour or something. It's not like she needs them anyway :awkney:

$20 million from only 10 shows.

She literally is the only one who can pull those numbers apart from Beyonce with her all-stadium tour.

Archived