💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Possible ACT II Release?

Guest bostonGUY

Featured Posts

Guest bostonGUY

I honestly think ACT II could be released as part of a Greatest Hits album in like 10 years. Why not? Have a double album: Greatest Hits/B-Sides and Unreleased, and ARTPOP ACT II. She could even put the DWUW video as part of it. I'd like to hear other people's opinions on this idea:D

27monster27

It has been said that she heard her fans wishes about an unreleased album, and she is considering it, but then again, that was awhile ago... 

he/him/his

Born To Slay

Gaga should've released it in 2014. She could've released a collection with the original ARTPOP album, ARTPOP volume 2 and a DVD of Artrave: The ARTPOP Ball

Space Cowboy
25 minutes ago, dinotub3 said:

its not gonna happen

Or so you've been made to think

Xoxo Adriana

Act 2 was never really an album, it was just a bunch of outtake songs that almost made the first cut but didn't make it in the end (ie. Brooklyn Nights, Red Flame). I don't really care for it tbh, Gaga is way past ARTPOP, she has developed. Of course we will get more pop music in the coming years but thats what we need to look forward to, not look back at an album that Gaga only hinted but never really promised. I'm excited for new music, not outtakes from ARTPOP that i'll probably get bored of in a few months. Just be patient, Gaga always has surprises for us.

Also after hearing 'Red Flame' i'm kinda glad she's not releasing act 2...the early ARTPOP demos are not really that good honestly :air: 

Enigma

In my opinion, ARTPOP could have been her new music genre instead of just being an album. There's so much to do with this concept and ARTPOPGa is definitely my favorite Gaga. She could have explored the concept in more than one albums, and I'm still hoping that once Joanne is over she'll go back to this artsy concept.

BlackJudas

ACT II is nothing more than songs that didn't make the final cut. Each of her albums has a handful of songs that were considered for inclusion but ultimately left off. If you're looking for ARTPOP: Act II, then you should be looking for The Fame: Act II, The Fame Monster: Act II, Born this Way: Act II, Cheek to Cheek: Act II and Joanne: Act II as well. It's nothing more than a group of unreleased songs that Gaga dances to with her friends.

Archived