💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

M&G Photos from San Francisco JWT Lost, SLO offering autographs instead

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

DawnNutella

I'll take a full refund or another backstage pass for a show of my choice, not a signed pic I can get off eBay for $10. They need a new photographer asap. Most of the pics aren't centered, people are cut off of them and now they lose them?! I understand they're human and everyone makes mistakes but to think a signed photo makes up for it is ridiculous.  So unprofessional. $1500 for an autograph?! 

tumblr_inline_n7qll6vjpi1qh144i.gif

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

mess, gaga can't really do a lot here and this was very badly timed luck since fans keep dragging the backstage pass for no reason

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this is literally awful. I feel so bad for the people that bought that package.

I mean, I don't want to blame Gaga/her team entirely, because this part is mostly managed by that specialty service, no? Hopefully it doesn't happen again.

Hell, I feel like her own team doing this with, like, an iPhone or something, would be more reliable, at that point.

3 points in and ready for more

androiduser

this is lawsuit material.... they did not get the product they were charged for and they need to get a FULL refund, OR a total expenses paid trip to a new backstage meet and greet.

1 minute ago, DawnNutella said:

I'll take a full refund or another backstage pass for a show of my choice, not a signed pic I can get off eBay for $10. They need a new photographer asap. Most of the pics aren't centered, people are cut off of them and now they lose them?! I understand they're human and everyone makes mistakes but to think a signed photo makes up for it is ridiculous.  So unprofessional. $1500 for an autograph?! 

tumblr_inline_n7qll6vjpi1qh144i.gif

A partial refund would make more sense. They still got to go backstage, stand with her briefly, eat food, get special merchandise, see the concert, etc. 

From Gaga's perspective, I wonder what she could personally do to try and make them whole again.

1 minute ago, Joschua said:

A partial refund would make more sense. They still got to go backstage, stand with her briefly, eat food, get special merchandise, see the concert, etc. 

From Gaga's perspective, I wonder what she could personally do to try and make them whole again.

a 1 minute phone call imo :excited2:

Sneaky Oliver

I would die and chase bitches in hell. I think they should refund or something. :deadbanana:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Decodekid

With all my respect, solving this by giving them only a signed photo is bullshit, they payed hundrerds of dollars, keep in mind some even come from different countries, to meet Lady Gaga for like a minute, and they don't even get their pic, and they try to solve it all with a signed photo? A refund would be way more reasonable 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

DawnNutella
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

mess, gaga can't really do a lot here and this was very badly timed luck since fans keep dragging the backstage pass for no reason

She can give them refunds or another backstage pass. I know it's not her fault directly but it is her team. They have these people's money and didn't provide what was paid for. They are absolutely responsible for making it up to them. It's one thing to say people can't complain about how the backstage experience was conducted because they were getting what was in writing but these people didn't even get that so have every right to complain. I'd be sick and furious. $1500 is a lot of money. They need to make it right and offering an autographed picture is a joke.

SychosSoChic

Boomcackle the sound of my kii, the mess goes on and on and on and on on

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

• Zilla locked this topic
  • ChicaSkas unlocked this topic

Archived