The Surrealist

Featured Posts

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chuckles
On 22/8/2017 at 3:14 PM, ryanripley said:

this is half false and you know it :rip: 

BTWB was 5 years ago, she's broken her hip, dealt with drug addiction, suffered a whirlwind of constant media bashing, she's completely going to change after suffering so much hardship :huh: 

she's still stopping to meet fans to this day, plenty of people have posted about them here

Yes and also her security and her health should be her #1 priority.

Haroon

My heart broke reading this :noparty: However after reading some more and seeing that they're being given a $1000 refund it seems to even out and make sense, like that's $500 for their whole experience without the picture which seems like a bargain to me to be honest :laughga: Of course they still didn't get a major part of what they'd wanted in the end, but unfortunately mishaps and technical difficulties do happen and it's just one of those things :sweat: Hopefully they're not too upset and they'll have a chance again in the future to see Gaga and get a picture with her :ohno: 

hpmcmill
4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

My heart broke reading this :noparty: However after reading some more and seeing that they're being given a $1000 refund it seems to even out and make sense, like that's $500 for their whole experience without the picture which seems like a bargain to me to be honest :laughga: Of course they still didn't get a major part of what they'd wanted in the end, but unfortunately mishaps and technical difficulties do happen and it's just one of those things :sweat: Hopefully they're not too upset and they'll have a chance again in the future to see Gaga and get a picture with her

$1000 refund? That's good at least. I think they made right if that's the case. $1000 refund, plus (personalized?) autograph and still the backstage experience and show. Seems to make up for it- especially since pictures were groups of 6 anyway.

ChicaSkas

so these people did get a refund?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

hpmcmill
9 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

so these people did get a refund?

I hope so! That's what I'm reading but haven't seen any confirmation. 

Archived