🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
Sign in to follow this  
society

"America First" rallies cancelled across the country

Featured Posts

PartySick   Paws Up 32,499
PartySick
3 minutes ago, FABian said:

I mean Im sure there was lots you didn't see that quietly separated themselves from the pack once they realized that they were surrounded by a group of delusional people.

And I'm pretty sure no one has targeted those people :laughga:

Well, no one whose opinion actually matters that is. If you're right leaning and think that Confederate statues should stand on stateowned/public property in the U.S., then...I mean, that's disagreeable I guess but it doesn't make you a bad person. If you're marching with torches, Nazi flags, and chanting hateful things before someone in your group literally kills one of the people who was standing up to your backwards ways then "bad person" is a massive understatement :nails:

And if you stand with the latter then don't be mad when you get lumped in with them :laughga:

• Like 5
1, 5, 10, lay a million WP's on you fools

FABian   Paws Up 109
FABian
6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

And I'm pretty sure no one has targeted those people :laughga:

Well, no one whose opinion actually matters that is. If you're right leaning and think that Confederate statues should stand on stateowned/public property in the U.S., then...I mean, that's disagreeable I guess but it doesn't make you a bad person. If you're marching with torches, Nazi flags, and chanting hateful things before someone in your group literally kills one of the people who was standing up to your backwards ways then "bad person" is a massive understatement :nails:

And if you stand with the latter then don't be mad when you get lumped in with them :laughga:

No, I totally agree with you there. 

I guess I'm just trying to stand up for those people who get falsely accused of being white supremacists or neo nazis for joining in the rally that they may not have known would be full of these 'people'.

Edited by FABian
  • Like 1

PeterPan   Paws Up 7,776
PeterPan
On 8/21/2017 at 9:53 PM, TimisaMonster said:

Good...it all just needs to stop and people need to CHILL :saladga:

I feel like America needs a breather. Its been protest after protest. No time to just relax a minute

• Like 1

Prometheus   Paws Up 1,411
Prometheus
On 8/23/2017 at 1:01 AM, KingOfTheClouds said:

The single defender of the rally of Nazis in this thread is messy 

Fixed it for you 

• Like 4