🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
Sign in to follow this  
society

"America First" rallies cancelled across the country

Featured Posts

RAMROD   Paws Up 21,991
RAMROD
46 minutes ago, FABian said:

Disgusting. Patriotism is Nazism now apparently. 

Okay.

Goodluck ruining your own country, Americans. Your future children will be furious at you for the silly decisions you guys are making.

You don't even know what you're talking about. I think you're confused. The one that losing and cancelling their rallies are patriotism, all these alt right nationalist who trying to shun anyone but white american, yes,  that includes shunning Asian like you. And yes, they are indeed neo nazi. Don't you see what kind of flag they carried and the kind of salute they did during last hate rally in Charlottesville?

Here some reminder

598f3d371500007d208b6472.jpeg?ops=scalef

White-supremecists-as-rx-01-170815_12x5_

220px-Charlottesville_%22Unite_the_Right

AP_17199454767410.jpg

So go ahead and defend them and find it backlash against your favor like some of those Mexicans who got deported after they voted for Trump on last election for whatever stupid reasons  :toofunny:

Edited by RAMROD
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 3
On Wednesdays, We Wear Pink!

FABian   Paws Up 109
FABian
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

You don't even know what you're talking about. I think you're confused. The one that losing and cancelling their rallies are patriotism, all these alt right nationalist who trying to shun anyone but white american, yes,  that includes shunning Asian like you. And yes, they are indeed neo nazi. Don't you see what kind of flag they carried and the kind of salute they did during last hate rally in Charlottesville?

Here some reminder

598f3d371500007d208b6472.jpeg?ops=scalef

White-supremecists-as-rx-01-170815_12x5_

220px-Charlottesville_%22Unite_the_Right

AP_17199454767410.jpg

So go ahead and defend them and find it backlash against your favor like some of those Mexicans who got deported after they voted for Trump on last election for whatever stupid reasons  :toofunny:

let the whites have their rallies in peace. :classy:

• excuse me no 4

ItsTommyBitch   Paws Up 8,145
ItsTommyBitch
2 hours ago, FABian said:

Because the 'tolerant' left finds these people's viewpoint intolerable.

The irony. 

It has nothing to do with white supremacy and has everything to do with the fact that hte opinions of these people do not align with the opinions of the counter-protesters. 

So that means even innocent people who aren't white supremacists or neonazi's, people who actually just love their country, are going to be labeled and thrown into the 'white supremacist' pile because they have different opinions from these counter-protesters. It's so vile. 

:stalkga:

Uhm... duh?

Their opinion; white people come first in America, minorities and people of color - especially immigrants and Jewish people, are bad or even less than human. So yes, its a difference of opinion, but its not "just" that, like :rip: 

These rallies are not generic "do you love your country? come join this rally!", its literally about putting "Americans" (as in ONLY white americans) above all other people. They have literal swastikas and confederate flags. They are neo nazis, anti-semites, white supremacists. That is all. It is not evil, unamerican, or anti-patriotic to be against incredibly dangerous and dehumanizing ideologies that have contributed to genocide in the past :rip: Either you support them or you're trying way too hard to find some kind of middle ground but it comes down to the fact that not all opinions are valid just because people have them. We aren't going to sit down and debate the humanity of black people and jewish people and minorities, its an intolerable position. 

So tell us how you really feel :gum: 

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 2
私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

RAMROD   Paws Up 21,991
RAMROD
1 hour ago, FABian said:

tenor.gif

• Like 5
On Wednesdays, We Wear Pink!

Melech   Paws Up 5,672
Melech
4 hours ago, FABian said:

You're okay to fight intolerance with intolerance...  :sweat:

What is that going to do? BREED MORE INTOLERANCE! 

Also, I'm pretty sure not ALL of those Charlottesville ralliers were waving flags around like that. This is EXACTLY what I mean by innocent people getting falsely labeled for taking up an idea/opinion.

Global unity will never be a thing. But I support kindness love and compassion for every human being.

The protestors were yelling anti Semitic phrases. That doesn't show kindness or compassion 

• Like 3

HOMODRAKE   Paws Up 3,968
HOMODRAKE
11 hours ago, FABian said:

let the nazis and white supremacists have their rallies in peace. :classy:

I think this is what you really meant :giggle:

• Like 2
Previously Gummy Bear, then NOT Marinara 👀

Whispering   Paws Up 14,008
Whispering
11 hours ago, FABian said:

The nazis and white supremacists are free to demonstrate, but others are free to demonstrate against them. 

• Like 2

Qualle1   Paws Up 1,176
Qualle1
13 hours ago, FABian said:

y0dDp.gif

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • excuse me no 1
MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

FABian   Paws Up 109
FABian
5 hours ago, Qualle1 said:

y0dDp.gif

It is now considered stupid to allow (and not condemn) a certain color to have their own rallies.

My oh my how humans have degraded immensely. 

FABian   Paws Up 109
FABian
7 hours ago, Whispering said:

The nazis and white supremacists are free to demonstrate, but others are free to demonstrate against them. 

Oh, thats right.

Others are demonstrating all right.

They are demonstrating how intolerant they are of other peoples opinions, that they would go so far as to shut down and silence people with different opinions than theirs.

Who are the true Nazis. 

PartySick   Paws Up 32,398
PartySick
21 hours ago, FABian said:

Also, I'm pretty sure not ALL of those Charlottesville ralliers were waving flags around like that. This is EXACTLY what I mean by innocent people getting falsely labeled for taking up an idea/opinion.

I certainly didn't see any of them try to distance themselves from the bigots waving Confederate and Nazi flags chanting things like "blood and soil" and about wanting to bring back a white America :green:

But ok :green:

Very fine people :green:

• Like 4
1, 5, 10, lay a million WP's on you fools

Whispering   Paws Up 14,008
Whispering
3 minutes ago, FABian said:

Oh, thats right.

Others are demonstrating all right.

They are demonstrating how intolerant they are of other peoples opinions, that they would go so far as to shut down and silence people with different opinions than theirs.

Who are the true Nazis. 

The people carrying torches and chanting "Jews will not replace us" and "Go home N*****s" and "Go home F*****s". 

These people you are defending hate you for who you are. 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

PartySick   Paws Up 32,398
PartySick
6 minutes ago, FABian said:

Who are the true Nazis. 

The people chanting about racial superiority and waving Nazi flags :sweat:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 4
1, 5, 10, lay a million WP's on you fools

FABian   Paws Up 109
FABian
7 minutes ago, Whispering said:

The people carrying torches and chanting "Jews will not replace us" and "Go home N*****s" and "Go home F*****s". 

These people you are defending hate you for who you are. 

I never defended them 

FABian   Paws Up 109
FABian
10 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I certainly didn't see any of them try to distance themselves from the bigots waving Confederate and Nazi flags chanting things like "blood and soil" and about wanting to bring back a white America :green:

But ok :green:

Very fine people :green:

I mean Im sure there was lots you didn't see that quietly separated themselves from the pack once they realized that they were surrounded by a group of delusional people.