Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
Sign in to follow this  
society

"America First" rallies cancelled across the country

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 38,683
Morphine Prince

 

  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 8
  • Love 1
Marry The Night, G.U.Y., and Perfect Illusion flopped for our sins.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TimisaMonster   Paws Up 7,079
TimisaMonster

Good...it all just needs to stop and people need to CHILL :saladga:

 

  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 2
  • excuse me no 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
heda97   Paws Up 1,168
heda97

Good bye Nazis, go back to your little caves in hick-town usa

  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 3
  • excuse me no 1
Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
shoful   Paws Up 5,262
shoful

Arent the rallies suppose to be about bringing Americans together and working to put our country first? Why are people protesting? 

Edited by shoful
  • Love 1
"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD   Paws Up 22,085
RAMROD

:giggle: I am happy this is so. Hatred don't have a space to exist nor grow.

  • Like 4
  • excuse me no 1
On Wednesdays, We Wear Pink!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HOMODRAKE   Paws Up 3,999
HOMODRAKE
3 minutes ago, shoful said:

Arent the rallies suppose to be about bringing Americans together and working to put our country first? Why are people protesting? 

Um... because they're actually white-supremacy rallies disguised as "America-first" rallies? Tf? :toofunny:

Wait, you're probably being sarcastic. Nnnnnn ignore me :toofunny:

Edited by HOMODRAKE
  • Like 5
  • excuse me no 1
Previously Gummy Bear, then NOT Marinara 👀

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
shoful   Paws Up 5,262
shoful
1 minute ago, HOMODRAKE said:

Um... because they're actually white-supremacy rallies disguised as "America-first" rallies? Tf? :toofunny:

Wait, you're probably being sarcastic. Nnnnnn ignore me :toofunny:

Oh lol I wasn't being sarcastic i just had no idea what they were lol. Is this what happened in Charlottesville?

  • excuse me no 1
"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
milotomi19   Paws Up 1,465
milotomi19

Now they could back to their caves 320sw0sw7847.gif

  • Like 3
i can't speak english but i can if you like

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HOMODRAKE   Paws Up 3,999
HOMODRAKE
3 minutes ago, shoful said:

Oh lol I wasn't being sarcastic i just had no idea what they were lol. Is this what happened in Charlottesville?

Yes lol people started the rally because a Confederate statue was taken down, so a bunch of white-supremacists started rioting in the streets, so an anti-white-supremacy protest was made in the midst of this mess (because a lot of confederate culture revolves around owning and commanding slaves) lol

  • Like 1
Previously Gummy Bear, then NOT Marinara 👀

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
F AM E   Paws Up 5,792
F AM E

Good now let's end despacito and all will be right again :stalkga:

  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lion Heart   Paws Up 6,203
Lion Heart

Oh that's too bad.

  • Like 1
@UNITEDWEDREAM

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FABian   Paws Up 109
FABian

Patriotism is Nazism now apparently. 

Goodluck ruining your own country, Americans. Your future children will be furious at you.

SAD.

Edited by FABian
  • excuse me no 11

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FABian   Paws Up 109
FABian
3 hours ago, shoful said:

Arent the rallies suppose to be about bringing Americans together and working to put our country first? Why are people protesting? 

Because the 'tolerant' left finds these people's viewpoint intolerable.

The irony. 

It has nothing to do with white supremacy and has everything to do with the fact that hte opinions of these people do not align with the opinions of the counter-protesters. 

So that means even innocent people who aren't white supremacists or neonazi's, people who actually just love their country, are going to be labeled and thrown into the 'white supremacist' pile because they have different opinions from these counter-protesters. It's so vile. 

:stalkga:

Edited by FABian
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • excuse me no 8

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Prometheus   Paws Up 1,411
Prometheus
18 minutes ago, FABian said:

Because the 'tolerant' left finds these people's viewpoint intolerable.

The irony. 

It has nothing to do with white supremacy and has everything to do with the fact that hte opinions of these people do not align with the opinions of the counter-protesters. 

So that means even innocent people who aren't white supremacists or neonazi's, people who actually just love their country, are going to be labeled and thrown into the 'white supremacist' pile because they have different opinions from these counter-protesters. It's so vile. 

Our tolerance ends with intolerance, because tolerance of intolerance ultimately leads to the rule of intolerance. Anyway, the Charlottesville ralliers waved Nazi flags, chanted "**** you *******s," and a bunch of white supremacist bullshit. If you don't bounce at the first sign of a swastika, then maybe you're lowkey a sympathizer. This is not patriotism. Standing up for Confederate statues (one of the reasons they chose Charlottesville) is not patriotic as the whole formation of Confederacy was an act of treason in hopes of keeping slavery (yes, a state's right, but ultimately it comes down to slavery). These statues were mostly erected during Jim Crow days and during the Civil Rights Movement. They were cheap (hence why they crumple) and were churned out fast to make a statement. The heritage they cling to is secession in the name of slavery. Look, my best friend in the world is a Trump supporter, and I am friends with her because I understand that she voted for him out of hope for those who've been forgotten, much like why my parents did. Are there extreme people on the left who are intolerant of anything that isn't left? Yes, duh. The same goes for the right. But this "America First" populism bullshit denies the continual importance of global unity, and perpetuates this idea of American exceptionalism that hurts us. Patriotism itself usually leads to ignoring the problems of one's country. Patriotism is a whole-ass industry here. So, save me your disgust. 

  • Like 7
  • YAAAS 4
  • excuse me no 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FABian   Paws Up 109
FABian
1 hour ago, Prometheus said:

Our tolerance ends with intolerance, because tolerance of intolerance ultimately leads to the rule of intolerance. Anyway, the Charlottesville ralliers waved Nazi flags, chanted "**** you *******s," and a bunch of white supremacist bullshit. If you don't bounce at the first sign of a swastika, then maybe you're lowkey a sympathizer. This is not patriotism. Standing up for Confederate statues (one of the reasons they chose Charlottesville) is not patriotic as the whole formation of Confederacy was an act of treason in hopes of keeping slavery (yes, a state's right, but ultimately it comes down to slavery). These statues were mostly erected during Jim Crow days and during the Civil Rights Movement. They were cheap (hence why they crumple) and were churned out fast to make a statement. The heritage they cling to is secession in the name of slavery. Look, my best friend in the world is a Trump supporter, and I am friends with her because I understand that she voted for him out of hope for those who've been forgotten, much like why my parents did. Are there extreme people on the left who are intolerant of anything that isn't left? Yes, duh. The same goes for the right. But this "America First" populism bullshit denies the continual importance of global unity, and perpetuates this idea of American exceptionalism that hurts us. Patriotism itself usually leads to ignoring the problems of one's country. Patriotism is a whole-ass industry here. So, save me your disgust. 

3
3

You're okay to fight intolerance with intolerance...  :sweat:

What is that going to do? BREED MORE INTOLERANCE! 

Also, I'm pretty sure not ALL of those Charlottesville ralliers were waving flags around like that. This is EXACTLY what I mean by innocent people getting falsely labeled for taking up an idea/opinion.

Global unity will never be a thing. But I support kindness love and compassion for every human being.

Edited by FABian
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×