💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Vanguard Dream Setlist

Flu Symptom

Featured Posts

Flu Symptom

I have a dream setlist for her Vanguard performance. I feel she should go with a political approach while also having time constraint of around 15-16 mins at most:

Intro of G.U.Y - You can image her being elevated or carried to the stage or whatever (maybe remixed by DJWS just as he did with APPLAUSE) ~0:30s

Then a short v. of Born This Way  (I love how BTW starts with her spelling H.I.M after a G.U.Y intro :excited2:)  ~2:00mins

Come To Mama (I can see her bringing that guy who played trumpet for her before.. she can hold a pride flag) - it's a long song but maybe she can cut some parts  ~3:00mins

After that she gets an applause THEN you hear a police siren like in JWT but w/ a gunshot following it, then one of the dancers fall/dies transitioning to:

Angel Down - again another long song but if she shortens the ending then ~3:00mins (also maybe the dancer who fell could be wearing an angel outfit while being slowly risen by wires at the end when Gaga sings "See that Angel" "Catch that Angel" as she points to it)

So far we are at ~8:30mins. So maybe she can address issues to the audience for 0:30s to 1:00 at MAX

She pumps up the audience with an empowerment speech then says some puns that transition to BAD ROMANCE (short version like 2009 Amas) ~2:30mins 

She embraces the applause at the end then she mentions NYC (hopefully its hosted in New York), all personal stuff, empowerment stuff, and then a pun to transition to:

Marry The Night (extended intro like the Ellen Show performance) ~4:30mins

In total we have gone 15:30 mins + the speech before MTN (~0:30sec to ~1:00min) = at least *>16:00mins *

Powerful ending to MTN, applause, applause, ArrogantGa in her mind saying "Pop is my B****", we all drown from endless wig snatches and she stamps her statement of QUEEN, LEGEND & ICON. 

Then I woke up.. ha. TELL ME WHAT YOUR DREAM SETLIST IS, don't need to be as detailed as mine but it's your imagination :D

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromaticka

Poker Face

just dance

paparazzi

bad romance

alejandro

born this way

the edge of glory

applause

million reasons

the cure

thats it 

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

TimisaMonster

Isn't it like 30 minutes of performing? Or am I tripping?

Beyonce and JT seemed to perform for a WHILE 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Flu Symptom
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

Isn't it like 30 minutes of performing? Or am I tripping?

Beyonce and JT seemed to perform for a WHILE 

Nah it was under 20 minutes

Fernster7

Just Dance

Applause

Bad Romance 

Million Reasons

The Edge Of Glory.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

3 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

Poker Face

just dance

paparazzi

bad romance

alejandro

born this way

the edge of glory

applause

million reasons

the cure

thats it 

Way too creative 

Flu Symptom
1 minute ago, theARTVampire said:

Wait..what? What did I miss? :O

When is this performance going to be?

better be next year or ill choke a pillow

Miracle

Intro: Gaga sings Paparazzi acapella, hanging by a rope

Aura 

The Edge Of Glory

Hair 

Hey Girl

Speechless

Applause

Perfect Illusion

The Child

Honestly what she did for the Super Bowl was fine

So I'd like her to start with Poker Face with the big loud mamama and then Born This Way and then Perfect Illusion & Applause followed by The Edge Of Glory and ending with Bad Romance.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ShockPop

Bells chime with Gaga in a clock tower. The setting is beauty and the beast meets jack the ripper meets Alice in wonderland.

Marry the night (abridged)

At the dance break it's mixed in with..

Applause

"Put your hands up" gets a djws mix into "put your paws up" for...

Born This Way

Perfect illusion 

Easy transition into frantic camera flashes for...

Paparazzi & Telephone as a tribute to their actual videos.

Poker face

Just dance

Bad Romance

The Edge of Glory (acoustic as she sits on a rising platform)

Hurem

That setlist in the OP is just awful, I'm sorry. :air: 

I'm glad she's not getting it this year since she did Super Bowl where she performed her biggest hits and we don't need over-exposure.

Stephen

I think if she does the vanguard she should do an album medley like Bey did. So maybe 3-5 songs from LG6. I don't think she should do a greatest hits performance twice, it would be redudant

GypsyBabe

I don't care what songs she does, but I hope it's really extra :classy:

⚯͛

Archived