Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Melania Trump Figured Out A Way To Never See Her Husband Again

Yuuri

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk
17 minutes ago, Yuuri said:

8P9EGBt.jpg&token=AQAAb2abWUH2N8wC-afWaS

"Alt-left media said 'special' glasses needed to see eclipse, but my eyes are fine. Fake News!"

o-DONALD-TRUMP-TWITTER-facebook.jpg

12 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

That kid seems annoying k bye

You can't have parents like that and not be annoying. 

musicnotbling
18 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

really? talk about the president all you want, but his kid? that's a new low bro.

just because you disagree with his father's actions/choices/lifestyle, etc doesn't mean it's ok to berate the child too. the kid's got a good head on his shoulders. he has been made fun of enough for his lack of interest with his father's presidency etc, but who knows what issues he may have behind closed doors? 

a sad world we live in.

ALGAYDO
18 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

I have hope that he'll grow up the complete opposite of Donald Dump, and be a super liberal force :sweat:

9 minutes ago, musicnotbling said:

really? talk about the president all you want, but his kid? that's a new low bro.

just because you disagree with his father's actions/choices/lifestyle, etc doesn't mean it's ok to berate the child too. the kid's got a good head on his shoulders. he has been made fun of enough for his lack of interest with his father's presidency etc, but who knows what issues he may have behind closed doors? 

a sad world we live in.

Because you know the kid personally right? He said the kid looks annoying, which is jumping to the same conclusions you just did by saying he's got a good head on his shoulders. Nobody knows what that kid is like but one can assume with parents like that, he's more than annoying. 

MaybeKermit
10 minutes ago, musicnotbling said:

a sad world we live in.

Whut? 

MaybeKermit
3 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

Because you know the kid personally right? He said the kid looks annoying, which is jumping to the same conclusions you just did by saying he's got a good head on his shoulders. Nobody knows what that kid is like but one can assume with parents like that, he's more than annoying. 

This lol

I mean, I didnt say he seems annoying bcs he"s trump's son. I didnt even think about Trump at all :selena:

saw the kid, he seemed annoying, and that's it LOL

musicnotbling
6 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

how does a kid "look annoying" by two pictures he was unaware were being taken? 

obviously there's hatred towards him just because of who his father is. you guys are blind.

trump talks very kindly and good about barron, that's how i can assume he's a good kid behind closed doors. 

MaybeKermit
1 minute ago, musicnotbling said:

obviously there's hatred towards him just because of who his father is. you guys are blind.

Not really? As if u have never seen a person on the street/bus/at school/on a pic and u thought 'wow this person seems annoying' 

don't make it into sth bigger thn it is lol

1 minute ago, musicnotbling said:

No ****! A kid raised in a bubble by an insane, unintelligent and ignorant father would be a pretty tell tale sign the kids got ****ing issues and being annoying is probably one of them. 

Archived