Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
question

Should Gaga make a song about a celestial event?

Featured Posts

Born To Slay   Paws Up 9,250
Born To Slay

Bonnie Tyler's "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" is slaughtering iTunes rn. Selling about double the number 2 song (Despacito). This is obviously because of the now iconic eclipse. 

Gaga could pull something similar, she could make an iconic single about a celestial event and then her single would hit number one Everytime it happened. Someone atrl suggested Gaga make a single about Halleys Comet. 

 

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HYPODERMIC0   Paws Up 2,033
HYPODERMIC0
3 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Bonnie Tyler's "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" is slaughtering iTunes rn. Selling about double the number 2 song (Despacito). This is obviously because of the now iconic eclipse. 

Gaga could pull something similar, she could make an iconic single about a celestial event and then her single would hit number one Everytime it happened. Someone atrl suggested Gaga make a single about Halleys Comet. 

 

she doesn't care about that.

" i just love the music not the bling"

 

  • Like 1
Don't you know my a$$ is famous?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF   Paws Up 2,590
FfFfFfFF

She already did. :nails:

  • Like 2
►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Born To Slay   Paws Up 9,250
Born To Slay
Just now, HYPODERMIC0 said:

she doesn't care about that.

" i just love the music not the bling"

 

"I just love Halley, not the comet"

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiel Gyllenhaal   Paws Up 13,091
Kiel Gyllenhaal

Why are people so literal and predictable?

Buying Total Eclipse of the Heart when a Solar Eclipse happens.

Buying Firework when it's 4th of July

V8W1AIj.gif

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 4
"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
IllusionLover   Paws Up 669
IllusionLover
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

She already did. :nails:

 

  • Like 2
Hit me to the Back | Caught up in the show, but at least now I'm gone

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
What About Us   Paws Up 1,471
What About Us

Actually, that's not a bad idea although she did do Venus.

TITLE: Scorpio Moon

PRODUCERS: Lady Gaga, Giorgio Moroder

GENRE: Disco-pop, synth-funk

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andrew Warhola   Paws Up 10,960
Andrew Warhola
1 minute ago, lilmonster93 said:

Why are people so literal and predictable?

Buying Total Eclipse of the Heart when a Solar Eclipse happens.

Buying Firework when it's 4th of July

V8W1AIj.gif

Buying Closer when they need to take a sh*t

V8W1AIj.gif

  • LMAO 8
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiel Gyllenhaal   Paws Up 13,091
Kiel Gyllenhaal
1 minute ago, Andrew Warhola said:

Buying Closer when they need to take a sh*t

V8W1AIj.gif

So that's why it was #1 so long

V8W1AIj.gif

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Born To Slay   Paws Up 9,250
Born To Slay
3 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Why are people so literal and predictable?

Buying Total Eclipse of the Heart when a Solar Eclipse happens.

Buying Firework when it's 4th of July

V8W1AIj.gif

Idk, but Gaga should capitalize. The gp is stupid. They wanna give her coins. They just wanna give them in a basic, predictable way.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sharyu   Paws Up 14,885
Sharyu

Born This Way - Pride Month. Get to work fatties.:trollga:

  • Like 3
Warrior of the Monkey, Killing Peacefully

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HYPODERMIC0   Paws Up 2,033
HYPODERMIC0
12 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

"I just love Halley, not the comet"

guuuuurl :laughga:

Don't you know my a$$ is famous?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
neptugne   Paws Up 15,542
neptugne

She just gotta make an iconic Christmas or Halloween song and BAM ya career is solidified for 20 years 

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Born To Slay   Paws Up 9,250
Born To Slay
5 minutes ago, neptugne said:

She just gotta make an iconic Christmas or Halloween song and BAM ya career is solidified for 20 years 

She really needs to get with Max Martin and write an iconic Christmas single. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
aaron l   Paws Up 5,478
aaron l
16 minutes ago, neptugne said:

She just gotta make an iconic Christmas or Halloween song and BAM ya career is solidified for 20 years 

Um, try again sweetie.

OAH8g75.png

Spoiler

 

 

Edited by aaron l
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×