getto

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dayman
4 minutes ago, dinotub3 said:

Whats wrong with them

Anger and distrust of high profile mainstream musicians and the labels that manage them.

Benji
8 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

I think they said that Gaga was just pretending to like the kind of music to seem edgy and they didn't appreciate it and that she was just like every other pop star which they had always been very vocally against in the past. She didn't exactly help her cause by bragging about sales in response to them :green:

They also found it insulting because they felt like she just liked the look of them and didn't care about what they represent and what they were saying etc. To be honest, I can see why they may have misinterpreted an impersonal message on behalf of one of the biggest stars on the planet.

AshIey
2 minutes ago, Benji said:

They also found it insulting because they felt like she just liked the look of them and didn't care about what they represent and what they were saying etc. To be honest, I can see why they may have misinterpreted an impersonal message on behalf of one of the biggest stars on the planet.

What would make them think that? I doubt Gaga ever said anything to give them that impression.

Benji
Just now, modern ecstasy said:

What would make them think that? I doubt Gaga ever said anything to give them that impression.

The request to open for her came out of nowhere and would have come from her management. They read it as "Oh, they look cool let's just get them" since Gaga never spoke about them before. We also don't know what was said in the request etc. but something rubbed them the wrong way and it doesn't really surprise me since there's been a few misunderstandings with Gaga's management reaching out to people before.

AshIey
Just now, Benji said:

The request to open for her came out of nowhere and would have come from her management. They read it as "Oh, they look cool let's just get them" since Gaga never spoke about them before. We also don't know what was said in the request etc. but something rubbed them the wrong way and it doesn't really surprise me since there's been a few misunderstandings with Gaga's management reaching out to people before.

I mean...wouldn't most requests for opening bands/artists be somewhat impersonal? It's not like the label will send you a lovely personalized letter. :huh: And I can't imagine that it would include anything offensive to them, if it did they would have said so since they had no qualms about embarrassing Gaga in a video lol.

Gaga drama aside, their "music" is garbage? Like, why put yourself through that.

❤ x ❤

Kind of unfortunate that this whole situation even happened. I mean, on one hand, they really were rude to, and about, Gaga. On the other hand, Gaga was also really sassy during her "Princess High" phase, and that honestly didn't help anything, either.

3 points in and ready for more

3 minutes ago, that juju said:

Gaga drama aside, their "music" is garbage? Like, why put yourself through that.

the lady's voice freaks me out...:neyde:

also all the sing about is sex...(not that gaga doesn't but yeah you get what I mean).

ryanripley
9 minutes ago, JeremiJello said:

the lady's voice freaks me out...:neyde:

also all the sing about is sex...(not that gaga doesn't but yeah you get what I mean).

i mean, so does the majority of hip hop and pop :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i mean, so does the majority of hip hop and pop :poot: 

good point :poot:

tbh, i'm glad gaga doesn't sing about sex so much anymore (even though here best sounding songs are about sex).

lordmaler

Looove their music! Also I love how they are still delivering dark content. They stayed true to themselves.

Gaga's response to them was so self-absorbed but back then I didn't care at all :smh:

I would really like to know what happened that they were so pissed. 

Archived