Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Fatty Boom Boom

getto

Featured Posts

Apparently, back in 2012 Lady Gaga asked a band called "Die Antwoord" to open for her on one of her concerts...

THIS WAS THEIR RESPONSE:

This video really offended Gaga...

gagatwitter.JPG

bdbe23e5a32d572a3a035096e3a37063.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Surrealist

I thought Die Antwoord was pretty decent until then. The feud was childish and unnecessary.

ryanripley

i still bop to their music though

stop the drama, start the music

giphy.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

I never understood this tbh 

Why would they get offended at Gaga thinking they're interesting/cool enough to open for her :toofunny:

Maybe there was behind the scenes drama we didn't know about, or maybe they figured they'd get just as much exposure by making fun of her as they would performing for her

Emigrante
1 minute ago, jsn said:

Why would they get offended at Gaga thinking they're interesting/cool enough to open for her :toofunny:

Maybe there was behind the scenes drama we didn't know about, or maybe they figured they'd get just as much exposure by making fun of her as they would performing for her

this was about illuminati

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

ryanripley

the whole Die Antwoord thing is a messy act anyway, nothing they do is serious so it shouldn't be taken seriously and i doubt gaga really cared at the time :shrug: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

venusfly
3 minutes ago, jsn said:

I think they said that Gaga was just pretending to like the kind of music to seem edgy and they didn't appreciate it and that she was just like every other pop star which they had always been very vocally against in the past. She didn't exactly help her cause by bragging about sales in response to them :green:

SHALLOW

i was beginning to stan them but then i found out about this thing with Gaga and unstanned them right away

Robagaga

Their beed was more with interscope than with gaga. But like gaga is the main act of interscope so they trashed her the most

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Archived