💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

JWT Cocktails at the Joanne Trattoria

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

My Little Phoney

giphy.gif

They sound delicious but isn't 20 dollars very expensive for a cocktail? Or are those standard NYC prices?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, My Little Phoney said:

giphy.gif

They sound delicious but isn't 20 dollars very expensive for a cocktail? Or are those standard NYC prices?

Considering it comes with a glass, not that bad. NY/LA cocktail prices at a restaurant I always expect to pay at least $16 for a cocktail. 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

My Little Phoney
12 minutes ago, bobbby said:

Considering it comes with a glass, not that bad. NY/LA cocktail prices at a restaurant I always expect to pay at least $16 for a cocktail. 

Now that I think about, cocktails in restaurants are expensive over here too. 

kaojen
1 hour ago, evgenigerm2 said:

According to the page, The Monster is mandarin vodka, pineapple juice and grenadine; Gaga is vodka, ginger ale, apple and grapefruit juice.

They've had those cocktails for a bit.

River

20$? expensive.. I can buy the ingredients at Walmart and I still have some coins to buy a chewing gum and I'll be able to make 20 glasses with the ingredients..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ElectricAlley
2 minutes ago, River said:

20$? expensive.. I can buy the ingredients at Walmart and I still have some coins to buy a chewing gum and I'll be able to make 20 glasses with the ingredients..

I think it's cause you get to keep the cup.

River
2 minutes ago, ElectricAlley said:

I think it's cause you get to keep the cup.

?format=1500w

Paint the letters in black and print it on a sticky paper at home and stick it on the same glass that you bought for 2$...

Considering it's a high end-ish restaurant, and you get to keep the cup, I say it's not that bad.

That said, I can do a local pint night for $7 and keep the pint glass... sorry, Gagi.

3 points in and ready for more

Haroon
18 hours ago, RAMROD said:

OMG that sounds delicious!! :giveup:

@Haroon wish we can try it :giveup:

18 hours ago, Laceface said:

@Haroon will order 50 please 

THEY BOTH SOUND DELICIOUS AND THEY HAVE VODKA WHICH IS MY FAVOURITE :saira: 

Brb booking my flight :woohoo: 

TheJackMonster
17 hours ago, River said:

?format=1500w

Paint the letters in black and print it on a sticky paper at home and stick it on the same glass that you bought for 2$...

You can say the same for anything... all products are a lot cheaper than their sold for. I would prefer to just walk in and buy it for $20 than go to that trouble... especially since the glass/cocktail won't be replicated exactly..

Luxe Ford

The sound awfully weak, like overpriced Bacardi Breezers.

I'll have a large Pink Gin, please. Gin with a dash of Angostura. Pretty, yet lethal.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

River
3 hours ago, TheJackMonster said:

You can say the same for anything... all products are a lot cheaper than their sold for. I would prefer to just walk in and buy it for $20 than go to that trouble... especially since the glass/cocktail won't be replicated exactly..

I'm saying the same for anything, if something looks overpriced for me, I just don't buy, even if it's a drink from Gaga's family, nah, not gonna happened.. I prefer to be with less but rich, than with a lot but poor like most of the people in the world..

And after all, it's just a cocktail and not something groundbreaking and original and the glass is probably cheap and bought from the market by the company that makes it for them..

The trouble takes 2 minutes btw

If it was let's say 10$ I would consider it, but 20$ is just too much, it's like a price of a half ticket to JWT.

Archived