Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Citi Field Called me and changed my seat. Question for y'all...

MarryTheNight91

Featured Posts

MarryTheNight91

Hey guys so Citi Field called me and they said due to production changes my seat changed. I was in A5 row 15 seat 17. They moved me to A4 row 28 seat 41. Not sure if this is a better seat or not? I am 13 rows back but more centered. I can't figure out how to post pictures here so here is a new seating chart link: https://www1.ticketmaster.com/lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour-flushing-new-york-08-28-2017/event/1D005239025D2692#efeat4212

Anyone who went to San Francisco show able to weigh in here? Is my new seat better? Thanks!

joemayzzin

i honestly have no idea where I'm sitting yet :derpga: cause the day of my friends dad is giving us the tickets and vip bracelets when we get there but I've seen the seating chart and i feel if you're in the A5, A3 and A4 sections you will have pristine view of everything + very close to her! 

DeleteMyAccount

It seems like your new ticket is closer to the stage and centered. I'd say it's better. Unless the B-stage blocks the main stage. Not sure how tall it is.

ManhattanGaga

Question.  Did you already have your tickets printed or were you waiting for them all this time?  

Just wondering if they assigned new seats even after you had your printed tickets in hand.  I'm going to Citi Field as well and have similar seats as your original.  Haven't been contacted by Citi Field or ticketmaster though and have my printed tickets. 

Ryuuchan_X
3 hours ago, ManhattanGaga said:

Question.  Did you already have your tickets printed or were you waiting for them all this time?  

Just wondering if they assigned new seats even after you had your printed tickets in hand.  I'm going to Citi Field as well and have similar seats as your original.  Haven't been contacted by Citi Field or ticketmaster though and have my printed tickets. 

I've had my printed tickets for months and was contacted today saying they were shipping me new ones within 24 hours. 

TimisaMonster

Who....what....HOW? 

WHY?

:oprah:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

monster_dave

I'm in sec a5 too and my seat is not on the seating chart. I was expecting a call from them about a location change but nothing. I called but they are closed right now. 

Lana Winters
On 8/21/2017 at 8:14 PM, GypsyBabe said:

I wonder why they are changing seats? 

They pushed my seat in section A5 further to the left instead of closer to the catwalk like I originally bought. They finally got back to me after a week and said "due to production changes." Basically the seating chart was changed to accommodate the actual stage for stadium shows instead of the one they had as a placeholder. :( 

crispyscool

This happened to me too... so I contacted them and got a refund instead and bought even better seats next to the catwalk! 

Archived