💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

🔔 GGD's Fav #1 of 2O14 🔵

Gypsy Life

Vote for a reminder in case you want but forgot to participate  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for a reminder in case you want but forgot to participate

• Yeah my mama she told me don't worry about your size. She says boys like a little more booty to hold at night
    • My ex-man brought his new girlfriend, She's like, “oh my God”, but I'm just gonna shake. And to the fella over there with the hella good hair Won't you come on over, baby, we can shake, shake, shake
    • Clap along if you feel like a plastic bag drifting through the wind wanting to start again

Featured Posts

Talent
Just now, Gypsy Life said:

Poor dat

af806d00536fa1093d7bcaf45521a886.gif

Rihanna, queen of collabs tho. 

af806d00536fa1093d7bcaf45521a886.gif

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thrasher

Sent :giggle:

I gave my votes quite randomly cause i'm not inspired by any of the songs right now 

Katy will snatch this time cause DH is good, i'm rooting for Timber 'cause i still bop to it nowadays :lana:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

2 hours ago, Alan123 said:

Lmao 2014 is the worst so far, none of them deserve an 11 in my opinion. :toofunny:

2013 was worse :lolly:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Anderson123
1 hour ago, lilmonster93 said:

2013 was worse :lolly:

Nah. At least it had Just Give Me A Reason and Royals, which I had to pick which one got an 11. I don't think I'm even going to give it to any song from the 2014 list. I'm lacking 0's this time.

2 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Nah. At least it had Just Give Me A Reason and Royals, which I had to pick which one got an 11. I don't think I'm even going to give it to any song from the 2014 list. I'm lacking 0's this time.

Most these songs are better than Royals

10117_800.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived