💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

🔔 GGD's Fav #1 of 2O14 🔵

Gypsy Life

Vote for a reminder in case you want but forgot to participate  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for a reminder in case you want but forgot to participate

• Yeah my mama she told me don't worry about your size. She says boys like a little more booty to hold at night
    • My ex-man brought his new girlfriend, She's like, “oh my God”, but I'm just gonna shake. And to the fella over there with the hella good hair Won't you come on over, baby, we can shake, shake, shake
    • Clap along if you feel like a plastic bag drifting through the wind wanting to start again

Featured Posts

Gypsy Life

Hello GagaDaily, and welcome to:

GGD's Favorite #1 Single of 2014

(Part 5 of: GGD's Favorite #1 Single of the 2010s)

5525beb1a5cb3.preview-620.jpgAretha_Franklin_2014_EDITED_FINAL.JPG.jp

The top 3 of each year will battle it out in the GRAND FINALE RATE.

2010's top 3 finalists:
1. Teenage Dream
2. Love The Way You Lie
3. Tik Tok
Thread: http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/239876-🔵🔔-ggds-fav-1-of-2010-rate/

2011's top 3 finalists:
1. Someone Like You
2. Rolling In The Deep
3. E.T.
Thread: http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/241209-🔵🔔winner-ggds-fav-1-of-2011/

2012's top 3 finalists:
1. Set Fire To The Rain
2. Locked Out of Heaven
3. Diamonds
Thread: http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/241761-🔔-winner-ggds-fav-1-of-2012/

2013's top 3 finalists:
1. Just Give Me A Reason
2. Wrecking Ball
3. Royals
Thread: http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/243009-🔔-winner-ggds-fav-1-of-2013-🔵/

2014 #1 Singles We'll Be Rating (10 SONGS):

Eminem/Rihanna - The Monster
Pibull/Ke$ha - Timber
Katy Perry - Dark Horse
Pharrell Williams - Happy
John Legend - All of Me
Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX - Fancy
Magic! - Rude
Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass
Taylor Swift - Blank Space

RULES:

1. Rate every song from to 10
Give one 11 to your absolute favorite and one 0 to your least favorite.
3. Copy the list above and just put your score beside every song, and DM it to me
(if you DMed me before, please send your rate in a new conversation, not in the old one)

NOTE: Please post in this thread saying "Sent" after you send your ballot so I make sure I didn't miss it or forgot to count it.

DEADLINE: Friday, September 1st

RESULTS:
TBA

Participants (so far):
@Clever Username @TheWitness @Obman @SirLudicopro @brizoda @Talent @BBhomemaker @Cortex @Thrasher @StarryNight @Oriane @KingOfTheClouds @T3rrorBlade @Interstellar @JGD @qwerty1202 @Chuckles @iCpro @Glittertinks @MonsterOfSpain @TheCureinMalibu @Guille @NNES @Hades @SlayGagaloo @M3LL155X @ARPIT @lilmonster93 @Lily Cruz @littlepotter @Bellatrix @GagaOhhLaLa @Alan123 @Thomas P

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life

2010's participants:

@Fernster7 @TheCureinMalibu @hausofcy @SlayGagaloo @brizoda @Alan123 @SirLudicopro @Impostor @qwerty1202 @Antonio @Oriane @Johncayse @surejan @leecy @KingOfTheClouds @Dam Ien @huttont @Guille @T3rrorBlade @StarryNight @BBhomemaker @KING ELIZABITCH @Andree @Thomas P @Obman @Talent @cav07 @NNES @littlepotter @He8MyHeart @Clever Username @Bellatrix @ToxicHot @WildAmerican @Drin Lon @TheWitness @Glittertinks @yASSsss @Cortex @So Legit @Gagz @Thrasher @Soliloquy @ThingThatULove

2011's participants:

@SirLudicopro @Guille @brizoda @Obman @KingOfTheClouds @Soliloquy @Fernster7 @Talent @Thomas P @littlepotter @Cortex @BBhomemaker @Dam Ien @qwerty1202 @Alan123 @StarryNight @Oriane @TheWitness @Bellatrix @Johncayse @KING ELIZABITCH @M3LL155X @Gagz @Andree @Chuckles @memomemome @JustLikeHoney @T3rrorBlade @TheCureinMalibu @leecy @huttont @Jake @GAGASGODDESS @Captain Amazing @SinnersVenus @KinneyUnderYou @Antonio @Glittertinks @Possibly Maybe @Clever Username @SlayGagaloo @JGD @Genesia @gagagoogoose @He8MyHeart @Captain Amazing @Johny Wayne @yASSsss @lilmonster93

2012's participants:

@Chuckles @Oriane @Thrasher @Talent @tellemhone @Bellatrix @KingOfTheClouds @TheWitness @BBhomemaker @Cortex @Alan123 @Gagz @SirLudicopro @Johncayse @Guille @M3LL155X @Jus @memomemome @ARPIT @GagaOhhLaLa @brizoda @Soliloquy @qwerty1202 @KingGgaga @StarryNight @Dam Ien @Fernster7 @Clever Username @lilmonster93 @iCpro @Obman @Glittertinks @littlepotter @SlayGagaloo @Johny Wayne @Yuuri

2013's participants:

@Easy @brizoda @Johncayse @SirLudicopro @Bellatrix @TheCureinMalibu @Interstellar @Obman @Fernster7 @Soliloquy @TheWitness @yASSsss @GagaOhhLaLa @Talent @Antonio @Yuuri @Jus @KingOfTheClouds @JGD @T3rrorBlade @Thomas P @Guille @Robagaga @Oriane @Thrasher @StarryNight @Glittertinks @gag @iCpro @BBhomemaker @KING ELIZABITCH @tellemhone @Alan123 @Pop Cult @memomemome @qwerty1202 @Gagz @surejan @Dam Ien @M3LL155X @Cortex @Chuckles @ThingThatULove @Lily Cruz @lilmonster93 @littlepotter @Johny Wayne @SlayGagaloo @He8MyHeart @LetsGetHigh

Hello, it's me.

Aretha-Franklin-says-shes-talking-to-a-c

Gypsy Life
Just now, Hades said:

Can't wait for Rude's and Meghan's 2/10 average.:giggle:

Over my dead body.

Sent! The songs from this year received my lowest ratings so far. Next year will probably be just as bad :madge: 

Talent

Sent!

This was the last good year. Rest In Piss. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Archived