💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why Lady Gaga is unique

Fame IV

Featured Posts

Fame IV

“You have to be unique, and different, and shine in your own way.” 

There's always something interesting about her for people to talk about. It excites both the social networking space and potential fans but is also a huge matter of public interest.

The point of Lady Gaga is to be different and stand out from the crowd, either doing a Dive Bar performance or in a red carpet appearance.

She has a really good idea of what she wants and how to do it, and that's what makes a really strong brand. 

She is fearless. We can see that she's fearless on stage and every time she opens her mouth and opens about her experiences or emotions.

Share one aspect that, in your opinion, makes Lady Gaga unique :) 

A Star is Born ⭐

Magneto

Her ability to crawl out of every box people try to put her in to. She really is a true chameleon, both in her visuals and her music!

Free my mind

FfFfFfFF

She is both badass and  Queen of Kindness:diane: 

She doesn't care what people say because she know the trunk. :neyde:

Even in her basic era she is  more interesting and creative than 75% of the other singers. :poot:

She had an cultural impact over the world with her persona and will be remembered for centuries. :whitney:

And she writes&produce her own material. :madge:

Lucas

From her reinventions. Many pop stars try to reinvent themselves in every era they have but Gaga does the most extreme ones, whetever it's about the looks, personnality, music genre, themes etc...

Magneto
1 minute ago, GagaInTheZone said:

From her reinventions. Many pop stars try to reinvent themselves in every era they have but Gaga does the most extreme ones, whetever it's about the looks, personnality, music genre, themes etc...

This.

And I love how it feels very thought out and unexpected of her. With some female popstars it can sometimes feel like a little girl dressing up like a princess one day and dressing up like a pirate the next. This can be very entertaining too, but Gaga's styles feel so smart!

Free my mind

ChicaSkas

She is always kind to the fans, and she does so many different things to be a fan of!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

NIGHTCRAWLER

Because she doesnt try to fit anywhere. She's so free to be whoever she wanna be and she's proud of it. Then she is one of the most talented artist of our generation :wub:

Fame IV
7 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Exacly, her whole life is a reinvention. And she does it naturally :)

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
12 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Her ability to crawl out of every box people try to put her in to. She really is a true chameleon, both in her visuals and her music!

Always out of the box, so proud! :)

A Star is Born ⭐

Fiona Apple

I believe that the thing that is actually interesting about Gaga is her musical talent,her intelligence and her versatility .. I believe that 99% of the times her outfits are really forced from her and fans to have a meaning and a point when they are actually simply a way to take attention (which is not a bad thing).(Especially from 2009 to 2014) But even the Joanne style feels quite forced to me

Ziggy

That she doesn't know how unique she is. It's what makes her a very nice spirit. She had this humility about her. She knows that she's different and wears it as a badge of pride, but doesn't quite get how much and doesn't see herself as superior for it. She's a very down to earth, good-matured person despite also being able by all means handle herself lol

Letmelivemylife

She's humble, kind, and she adores her monsters with everything that she has ♥️ People always ask me what it's like to be a little monster and it's like you can't describe it. You have to be a part of it to understand. When she came onto the scene, people just labeled her nuts because they didn't understand her. Remember there had never been anyone like gaga before with such a fierce maternal type of love for their fans. She changed what " I love my fans" really meant ♥️ 

Shes shown that we aren't perfect and sometimes we're beautiful and ugly, flawed and perfect all at the same time

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

OutOfTheAshes

Her fans.

I couldn't wear my usual Gaga garb to any other concert. Everyone so wonderful and non-judgemental. Wear what makes you feel beautiful, and rock the **** out of it.

Fame IV
3 hours ago, ashfinle said:

Her fans.

I couldn't wear my usual Gaga garb to any other concert. Everyone so wonderful and non-judgemental. Wear what makes you feel beautiful, and rock the **** out of it.

I agree :) the fans are really unique and shine in their own way!

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
On 21/08/2017 at 6:24 PM, Letmelivemylife said:

She's humble, kind, and she adores her monsters with everything that she has ♥️ People always ask me what it's like to be a little monster and it's like you can't describe it. You have to be a part of it to understand. When she came onto the scene, people just labeled her nuts because they didn't understand her. Remember there had never been anyone like gaga before with such a fierce maternal type of love for their fans. She changed what " I love my fans" really meant ♥️ 

Shes shown that we aren't perfect and sometimes we're beautiful and ugly, flawed and perfect all at the same time

Embrancing the imperfections ... :)

A Star is Born ⭐

Archived