Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

JWT Stage Set Up Time Lapse

numb the flame

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, SaamuelTaaner said:

Hi!

Today I found a time lapse of the JWT stage being built!

You know what this means, this means THE ENTIRE SHOW WAS RECORDED BY SOMETHING. And someone.

Someone can just record whole shows just like that... what if venues all had the capabilities and or desires to record every show in their space???

mind = blown

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

mister max
2 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

You know what this means, this means THE ENTIRE SHOW WAS RECORDED BY SOMETHING. And someone.

Someone can just record whole shows just like that... what if venues all had the capabilities and or desires to record every show in their space???

mind = blown

If I am not wrong all venues have a recording of every show they have. Every show gets "filmed" for the live screens but I think I read somewhere that they keep the recordings for a while

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

numb the flame
On 8/21/2017 at 0:49 PM, mister max said:

If I am not wrong all venues have a recording of every show they have. Every show gets "filmed" for the live screens but I think I read somewhere that they keep the recordings for a while

Seriously??1

Alfonso
On 21/8/2017 at 4:10 AM, ChicaSkas said:

mind = blown

On 21/8/2017 at 6:49 AM, mister max said:

Thissss!

The sad thing is that we never get to see those recordings :giveup:

I really hope we get a DVD from this tour :pray: 

Also, does anyone have the timelapse video on full HD? (The Golden 1 Center YT channel, who uploaded the video, deleted it.. and that one was in 1080p :duck:)

Archived