Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

CTM line? Check in rules? Please help if you've had CTM

thefamefatale

Featured Posts

thefamefatale

Hi everyone,

I have the CTM VIP package for the show tomorrow. I'm just getting slightly anxious because of my confusion. The email I received specifies that the VIP check in is at 3:30-5:30. Should I assume that in our line, everyone will get a number still and will wait in line normally? And when we are to check in, will someone be directing the line / group to the area to check in so no one budges in front of someone who's been waiting longer?

Or does everyone wait in a cluster and then a person in charge says "go check in now"? Is it organized, uniform and fair, or no?

Anyone who has experienced this already please let me know. I'm nervous!

don't be a drag

Daenerys

I went to the Inglewood shows. They had a complete different line from the GA line, we got there at around 3, got a numbered wristband and then went back in line. People then came out, checked our names off a list, made sure the numbered wristbands are in order and handed us our VIP lanyard and then when they were done they led us around the Backstage experience tent where they had us scanned in and handed in our merchandise (backpack with guitar pick) then had us wait in another line until they let us into the building. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Monster2015

From my experience at ARTPOP ball and early entry at another concert, there won't be a cluster but a line. Assuming you haven't done it at the xcel, they have a separate entrance from the regular GA and there will be either a table or a person there. Everyone usually lines up from that specific gate up the staircase. But yes everything is organized (at least all my experiences there have been). as far as receiving a number of some sort, I don't recall that happening 

thefamefatale
1 minute ago, GodofLove said:

I went to the Inglewood shows. They had a complete different line from the GA line, we got there at around 3, got a numbered wristband and then went back in line. People then came out, checked our names off a list, made sure the numbered wristbands are in order and handed us our VIP lanyard and then when they were done they led us around the Backstage experience tent where they had us scanned in and handed in our merchandise (backpack with guitar pick) then had us wait in another line until they let us into the building. 

So when you got there at 3, you checked in at that time? Or was check in when you say that the people came out and checked your name off the list, etc?

don't be a drag

Daenerys
Just now, TheFameFatale said:

So when you got there at 3, you checked in at that time? Or was check in when you say that the people came out and checked your name off the list, etc?

I'd say both? Because when we went to get the wristband they still had to verify we had The CTM packages from the Ticketmaster app on our phone or they wouldn't give us the band. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

thefamefatale
1 minute ago, GodofLove said:

I'd say both? Because when we went to get the wristband they still had to verify we had The CTM packages from the Ticketmaster app on our phone or they wouldn't give us the band. 

Just out of curiosity, getting there at 3, what kind of spot did you get? And do you know how many people have CTM for each show?

don't be a drag

Daenerys
Just now, TheFameFatale said:

Just out of curiosity, getting there at 3, what kind of spot did you get? And do you know how many people have CTM for each show?

I was pretty much front and center! I'd say there was about 200 people all together but it was a lot of waiting, especially considering she was an hour and a half late so be prepared to get comfortable on the floor as soon as you're in the Venue! 

To check in you must present the arena staff with your very own disco stick :lolly: , to prove you are a true lil monster and not an imposter :unicorn:

Archived