Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Piano stage with CTM package ?

DeanSummer

Featured Posts

DeanSummer

Hey fellow monsters !

I've been thinking a lot about this and after watching some videos on YouTube I am even more iffy !

Me and my best friend got the "Come To Mama" package. 

I want to be at the barricades for the piano segment so do you think we should secure our spot when we enter the arena? 

This is the main reason why I don't want to take any risks:

Spoiler

Hope she reads the banner that I'll make and gets my best friend on stage for a hug. More details about it on this thread:

So do you think I should stay half of the show at the end of the arena and then try to get to the middle zone afterwards ? 

Share your thoughts - I am so torn cause it kinda feels like a waste of early entry. 

Argh

Xoxo

Ps: I just saw some videos when the CTM entered the venue there were securities guarding them to the main stage : now I am confused !

DS

Oof. It'd be tricky. I would agree the best time to get Gaga to do a fan interaction (acknowledge a sign, etc. which she hasn't really done yet to my knowledge) would be at the piano. With Come to Mama (package not song) it'd be a little awkward with you just hanging out by the piano and it would kind of defeat the purpose of getting CTM since everyone bum rushes the front (or at least in LA). I EASILY ran from the front barricade to very close to the barricade between The Cure and Million Reasons—but that's only because people were emptying out.

I think it'd be nearly impossible to make a big move during the show.

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

DeanSummer
11 minutes ago, bobbby said:

Oof. It'd be tricky. I would agree the best time to get Gaga to do a fan interaction (acknowledge a sign, etc. which she hasn't really done yet to my knowledge) would be at the piano. With Come to Mama (package not song) it'd be a little awkward with you just hanging out by the piano and it would kind of defeat the purpose of getting CTM since everyone bum rushes the front (or at least in LA). I EASILY ran from the front barricade to very close to the barricade between The Cure and Million Reasons—but that's only because people were emptying out.

I think it'd be nearly impossible to make a big move during the show.

I gave someone that has the backstage experience in New York and another one that has it a few days prior to Zurich a letter that informs her that I'll be standing there with a banner.

Since it's not asking for backstage I think this has a little chance. 

We will take a 🌈 flag with us (with a post it on it) too and throw it on stage.

I bought the package before we knew about the layout :/ 

We just think of going to the b stage on the right side after that segment! So that we are in the middle.

DS

JoanneMonster
19 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

Ps: I just saw some videos when the CTM entered the venue there were securities guarding them to the main stage : now I am confused !

Could you post those videos here please?

I See You

drinkmytears

I had regular standing in Tacoma and got second row, but behind 2 small people, right in front of the piano. However the barricades were full before show started. Depends show to show

DeanSummer
3 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

Closed my laptop but this one should be enough

maybe I just saw it wrong 

DS

3 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

At LA from my experience it was more so there were a bunch of guards to stop you from running and to funnel people to the front. If you really wanted to stay in the back I feel like they wouldn't stop you 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

DeanSummer
Just now, bobbby said:

At LA from my experience it was more so there were a bunch of guards to stop you from running and to funnel people to the front. If you really wanted to stay in the back I feel like they wouldn't stop you 

I only saw the guards in the video and it made me confused ^^

DS

Archived