Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

"Lady Gaga may be the best thing to hit the stage/screen since Judy Garland

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's both a blessing and a curse, these interviews.

It's nice to get praise, but if the movie debuts and its :duck:....

RochestrMonstr

Even if the praise she gets seems like it might be exaggerated, I can't imagine she'll just suck.  

Even if this doesn't end up being amazing (which I kinda think it will be..), some people think she's going to be like "Spice World" bad, which I just can't imagine.  

Lextyr97

I'm not gonna buy into the hype. Not a chance. I just wish Gaga the best. I really hope she hit it out of the park.

im so over these fake ass little monsters who are saying "omg the movie might bomb don't talk about it"

They can be excited for the work they've done, no matter if it sucks or not.

I doubt it would flop though, they make these movies for every generation, and every generations biggest star gets to lead... And they chose Gaga for a reason, we all know why 

ChicaSkas
15 hours ago, Lance said:

and thats that on that. sip it up, hunties!

719CRr8yGSL._SX425_.jpg

look at you with your appropo barbie dolls you are getting just like me with scar <3 :hug:

On topic.... Hi there. Welcome to Lady Gaga Standom. You must be new here.

She's coming for that EOTG baby :pray:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

thehanyo
7 hours ago, FABian said:

im so over these fake ass little monsters who are saying "omg the movie might bomb don't say anything"

They can be excited for the work they've done, no matter if it sucks or not.

I doubt it would flop though, they make these movies for every generation, and every generations biggest star gets to lead... And they chose Gaga for a reason, we all know why 

To be fair, they chose Beyonce and she asked for too much money.

Sister

This is a HUGE compliment and I sooo  hope that  it  is the  honest  truth. :wub::giveup:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

prince

Jesus Christ I am so hyped for this film and have such a big anticipation for it! I hope it's treated like a good film though and given good advertising and promo or else what the **** is the point.

I want everyone to be quiet about the film and save it all for the time when serious promo should be happening, get Gaga and Bradley on every chat show and I want billboards and posters everywhere, if her acting is this good let people see it 

tDuc6R.gif

Archived