💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

"Lady Gaga may be the best thing to hit the stage/screen since Judy Garland

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

Andrew Dice Clay doesn’t want to hang out with anyone his own age. His youthful pals include Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper, with whom he stars in the upcoming remake of “A Star Is Born.”

“I call her Stefani because I really got to know her,” he said of Gaga, 31. “She’s one of the most grounded stars, especially on her level. She’d have her mom, her dad, her sister on the set, and you wouldn’t know she’s the star that she is. She’s as grounded as any New York girl I’ve ever met. We still keep in touch.”

Clay, who got his start as a “song and dance man” hanging out with a Broadway crowd, drumming and singing in lounges before breaking into comedy, feels that Gaga may be the best thing to hit the stage or screen since Judy Garland (and Garland’s famous daughter Lisa Minnelli).

“She’d get really absorbed in the character — she’d be crying, getting into whatever [scene] she was about to do. She took on a role from two of the greatest ever, Barbra Streisand and Judy Garland, and she’s going to be just as good at it, maybe better,” he gushed. “She’s got that thing … and she wanted to introduce the standards and that kind of music to her fans, to the millennials. She can do it all. She has all the respect in the world from me.”

http://pagesix.com/2017/08/20/andrew-dice-clay-just-wants-new-young-friends/

PS: For those of you who may not know, he plays Stefani's father in ASIB.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG I think she is gonna cry if she reads this

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Andrew Warhola

Would a person who looks like both her boyfriend and her dad lie?

12dJ3Ldm?format=jpg&name=600x314  giphy.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Just now, Andrew Warhola said:

Would a person who looks like both her boyfriend and her dad lie?

12dJ3Ldm?format=jpg&name=600x314  giphy.gif

Usually I am not here for people shading Carino but it's true :rip: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

SissyFromSpace

and thats that on that. sip it up, hunties!

719CRr8yGSL._SX425_.jpg

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Miracle
3 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

and Barbra + Liza approves of her. :giveup:

Liza even went to the Monster Ball Tour and was mentioned at the HBO special. It's so good to see a Cher-sized star in the social media age, where viral videos and such are usually more valued than pure talent.

Gaga, Tatiana Maslany, Viola Davis, ADELE, Anne Hathaway, Cher, Stephen Sondheim: the next generation of EGOT

Miracle
10 minutes ago, Easy said:

I stopped at the music part. Heal Me cancelled. Now expect some Alan Menken stuff. Which is good. :huh:

He's talking about C2C

"She took on a role from two of the greatest ever, Barbra Streisand and Judy Garland, and she’s going to be just as good at it, maybe better,” he gushed. “She’s got that thing … and she wanted to introduce the standards and that kind of music to her fans, to the millennials. She can do it all. She has all the respect in the world from me.”

I'm freaking out:giveup::diane: if this turns out to be true omg

oprhc.gif

PerfectIllusion

If he says that just to kiss her ass and we get mediocre acting im suing... :nails:

Archived