Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I have lost all respect for P!nk

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

bitchimtrying

There is allegedly a P!nk and Eminem collaboration on the way. I don't understand how artists who claim to be allies to the LGBT+ community can work with known homophobes like this and still be successful. How could she do this to her fans? How could she stand onstage at events like the HRC and accept an award for 'Ally for Equality' and then collaborate with someone who has known homophobic values, raps about beating and killing lgbt people and also uses gay slurs. If this is real then I will have lost all respect for her. The audacity to cultivate a fanbase and have them spend money on her products and music to then decide to work with someone like this. I'm so aggravated. **** her. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JupiterDrive

The good sis Gaga performed on Coachella who is like owned by a homophobic rat or something Katherine did the bon appetit mangoes feature 

It's all about the money booboo

bitchimtrying
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

She has already collabed with Eminem on her last album

Exactly. She repetadly does stuff like this and then as soon as her sales start to go down she runs back to the lgbt community to buy her music. 

My faves are always collabing with messy people, why God? :selena:

Why couldn't she collab with Gaga instead? :selena: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

venusfly
3 minutes ago, iFameMonzter said:

The good sis Gaga performed on Coachella who is like owned by a homophobic rat or something

I think its kinda important to point out that the homophobic rat in question refers to the owner of AEG, who also own most of the concert arenas in the US/EU, so all our favs have performed in places owned by them so its not fair to equate to just Coachella performers :emma:

TSUNAMI
2 minutes ago, Red said:

Why couldn't she collab with Gaga instead? :selena: 

Nobody likes to be "less talented one":classy:

iAdrian97

Eminem isn’t homophobic he just likes to use derogatroy terms:emma:  idk if that help s. Also he performed with Elton John 

Who currs? I'm more mad that her new song is basic as hell. Great vocals, but lyrically ****. When the bridge said "Sticks and stones may break my bones" I had to turn it off :toofunny:

For some reason I doubt that Eminem would have a problem with me or any of us being gay. He's decently intelligent and actually quite peaceful and friendly in person. His lyrics are supposed to be raging, crude, and aggressive. That is his brand as a rapper

RAMROD

Disown Elton John too then? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Just now, Parach said:

Nobody likes to be "less talented one":classy:

P!nk is talented af, bye

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived