💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lead Singles that Had You SHOOK

juju

Featured Posts

Everyone knows that lead singles are, like, the peak of album cycles. We're always on the edge of our seats waiting to see what our favorite acts are going to serve up. Which lead singles left you shaken and stirredT? A lot of mine come from the mid-2000s, when I was beginning to actually follow music.

❤ x ❤

7 others

Probably I will get hate or something for mentioning this one particular person, but IKAG and Umbrella and ofcorse Just Dance had me shook, I remember being introduced to pop music with these 3 acts, taking off and making it globaly, thanks to them and MTV I had a wonderful pop themed teenage hood. :kara:

I think it's easier for me to pick that lead singles that did not make me shook :rip: But just to pick a non-Gaga lead single:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Solitaiire

Gimme more by britney spears was ICONIC, and I liked Make Me as well, but Gemini Feed by Banks left me wigless for a long time

this had me shook AF. I've been a fan since Thursday mixtape , I never would've expected him to blow up but this one was like "oh he will be famous and overplayed even in Asia". That aesthetic too.:giveup:

Born To Slay

Make Me by Britney Spears had me shook, I was in love with it from day one.

C1trus

Make Me. Only that Rice intervened from its potential smash

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Archived