Nono

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaUnderYou
On 8/21/2017 at 8:58 AM, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

DWUW ft. Usher would have slaaaaaayed :firega: 
Ft. The Weekend it would've been such a commercial choice but it doesnt fit Gaga well

I don't think the Weeknd was as big in 2013 as he is now, DWUW would have made him bigger I feel. 

Will Stehlik

R. Kelly's verse has NOTHING to do with the message of the song... It takes so much away from the meaning behind the song and waters it down. The solo version is where it's at... her second verse is so fab and actually sticks to the theme of the song.

• 1 month later...
LadyJoanneWayne

Single 1: DWUW with a controversial video would have DESTROYED Katy's career.

Single 2: Gypsy with a video in an island of happiness where people live without worrying about material things, some beautiful settings and choreos in the beach.

Single 3: MANiCURE with a proper video. She would wear pink wigs, choreos in pink settings. Then in the middle of the road appears a giant hand with pink nails (like the one from the ArtRave) which destroys cars and takes men who yell at women and throw them away. The video would finish with Gaga sitting on the giant hand.

Single 4: Applause with that same video but in color.

Single 5: Dope with a depressing video showing a monster version of Gaga, drinking, vomiting, crying, with flashbacks showing a relationship which brokes.

Single 6: G.U.Y. with the short video. 

The Cheek to Cheek era wouldn't have existed with these singles. It would have had both good things and bad things to Gaga's career, but at least, ARTPOP wouldn't have flopped.

Born To Slay

I disagree, I think Applause was the perfect lead single (hence why it stayed top 10 for 14 weeks and went 3x platinum), it could've used more promotion (especially worldwide) but it did very well.

DWUW was a good second single. If the music video was released it would've done even better.

domixwodix
45 minutes ago, LadyJoanneWayne said:

Single 3: MANiCURE with a proper video. She would wear pink wigs, choreos in pink settings. Then in the middle of the road appears a giant hand with pink nails (like the one from the ArtRave) which destroys cars and takes men who yell at women and throw them away. The video would finish with Gaga sitting on the giant hand.

:toofunny:

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

Archived