Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

That's how you open a show ! feat. The JWT

ARTPOP2

Featured Posts

Talent

You guys still don't get the JWT. :sweat:

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ENVYotb73
5 hours ago, Saint Hollywood said:

It seems as if you all forgot the LEGENDARY intro for The Monster Ball :pray:

I have not forgotten and it was Legendary and Epic all 3 shows I attended!!!! Seeing her image/shadow on the screen and then the crowd reaction the first time she moves and you realize its her shadow was one of the most memorable concert experiences Ive ever had!!

ENVYotb73
6 hours ago, ARTPOP2 said:

that's how you start a show !!!! Energetix music, anticipation, colour, explosion, majestic entrance, chills-giving moves.

God I ADORE ARTPOP.

Meanwhile in the JWT,

a laggy countdown clock, a soft guitar sound beggining...

Don't get me wrong the JWT is everything! I like the fact that she used Diamond Heart as the intro song. It's energetic, makes you wanna dance, the whole thing is beautiful buuuuuut

The first soft guitar sounds of Diamond Heart kills the energy. I'd rather change the beggining of Diamond Heart to make it more energetic, more anticipating.

They should get rid of the countdown clock. 

SPAM ME WITH YOUR EXCUSE ME NOs I CAN TAKE IT 

I was at ARTPOP as well and am very vocal about how great an experience I thought that show was. However, I have to give the JWT start the absolute top spot and here is why:

its not as flashy or frenetic as ARTPOP or on the scale of the Monster Ball screen / opening , however...Gagas vocal delivery of Diamond Heart is so powerful I could feel her voice going into me. She has reached a live performance level Ive never experienced in a show before. It is simpler by design, the flashy elements would distract from the power of her voice. 

ARTPOP2
1 hour ago, ENVYotb73 said:

the flashy elements would distract from the power of her voice. 

I have to agree with you. It seems like with this tour she is trying to focus more on her vocals

Archived