• Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, that juju said:

mini-graphics-crowns-779556.gif
It's almost crowning time!

Y'all #TEAMDSTM or #TEAMDISTURBIA?

I love both tbh LOL

9 minutes ago, that juju said:

This good sis hasn't been with us tonight, but they had my favorite comments, so slay a bit:

alotofapollo3.thumb.jpg.b2e0bb18139dec07
@AlotofApollo

11/10 Umbrella (ft. Jay-Z) - haunting melody and instrumental, rihannas vocals, harmonies and echos make this an iconic bop.

6/10 Push Up On Me - great chorus vocally, but the instrumental is lacking good instrumental, the clapping seems shallow

10/10 Don't Stop The Music - Amazing sample and timeless record with much detail into the instrumental. This would still be a hit in 2017

9/10 Breakin' Dishes - Most underrated non-single in Rihannas discography. Rihannas haunting vocals are as strong as the heavy instrumental and make this a power-bop

4/10  Shut Up and Drive - As much as I loved this song back in the day, it seems to be that I'm out of touch with it now. Doesn't sound like rihanna for me.

6/10 Hate That I Love You (ft. Ne-Yo) - Cute Ballad, the voices harmonise very well.

2/10 Say It - Never liked this song. Seems forced. 

9/10  Sell Me Candy - One of Rihannas best Choruses ever. Haunting song, one of the Best on the Album!

6/10 Lemme Get That - Sweet song. Gets extra points for the experimental instrumental. 

8/10 Rehab - Amazing lyrics, great vocals and concept of the song as a whole. Timberland as producer is all written over it. 

4/10 Question Existing - feels like a filer-track.

7/10 Good Girl Gone Bad - Strong title-track. Shows the vulnerable side of Rihanna and explains her as an artist and person even more.

10/10 Disturbia - The feeling that the song transmitts, is amazing. The play with the uncomfortable and darkness is on point. One of Rihannas best!

10/10 Take a Bow - Great song with amazing vocals and lyrics that build a well-told story. 

3/10 If I Never See Your Face Again (ft. Maroon 5) - A Feat. I wouldn't have missed. Adams Falsetto Voice can't keep up with Rihannas. Instrumental seems more as a demo than an finall album version.

My comments r better :giggle:

1 minute ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Some of you should participate in my Blackout rate :whitney:

I will not tolerate Piece of Me, Break the Ice, and Gimme More not making Top 3 :madge:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

1 minute ago, lilmonster93 said:

I will not tolerate Piece of Me, Break the Ice, and Gimme More not making Top 3 :madge:

Forgot my good sis Radar. :selena:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Hades
1 minute ago, lilmonster93 said:

Break the ice will either win or be #2.

7NKgLzL.jpg

[#02]  DISTURBIA
[Score] 9.33

[Highs] @JosephH (11)
[Lows] @that juju (6)

crown.gif Juju's Tea-Time crown.gif
As much as I loved this song upon release... it's aged terribly. It still has some spice to it that makes it a decent enough party song, and it still finds its way on any Halloween playlist I ever make, but! It isn't a favorite, compared to the greatest elsewhere on this album. Greatness that includes...

RciJi9K.jpg

[#01] DON'T STOP THE MUSIC
[Score] 9.60

[Highs] @that juju @littlepotter @Pablo @Chuckles (11)
[Lows] @Hades (6)

crown.gif Juju's Tea-Time crown.gif
Honestly! Compared to ever single other song found on this album, this is the most timeless piece of music here. It is still fresh, still slaps, still an amazing single. One of the greatest songs Rih has ever put her name on. It literally is THAT song here, and I'm glad I wasn't alone in that thought and appreciation of it. It was a close call, but congratulations DSTM! You're the most loved song off of GGGB:R here on GGD! Slay us with that MJ sample and timeless chorus!

❤ x ❤

Again! You guys slayed the whole show, hopefully you're not too disappointed with the results. :flutter: 

Now plug your own Megarates! :heart: 

❤ x ❤

Archived