Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

RIHANNA | Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded [Megarate Ceremony]

juju

Featured Posts

This good sis hasn't been with us tonight, but they had my favorite comments, so slay a bit:

alotofapollo3.thumb.jpg.b2e0bb18139dec07
@AlotofApollo

11/10 Umbrella (ft. Jay-Z) - haunting melody and instrumental, rihannas vocals, harmonies and echos make this an iconic bop.

6/10 Push Up On Me - great chorus vocally, but the instrumental is lacking good instrumental, the clapping seems shallow

10/10 Don't Stop The Music - Amazing sample and timeless record with much detail into the instrumental. This would still be a hit in 2017

9/10 Breakin' Dishes - Most underrated non-single in Rihannas discography. Rihannas haunting vocals are as strong as the heavy instrumental and make this a power-bop

4/10  Shut Up and Drive - As much as I loved this song back in the day, it seems to be that I'm out of touch with it now. Doesn't sound like rihanna for me.

6/10 Hate That I Love You (ft. Ne-Yo) - Cute Ballad, the voices harmonise very well.

2/10 Say It - Never liked this song. Seems forced. 

9/10  Sell Me Candy - One of Rihannas best Choruses ever. Haunting song, one of the Best on the Album!

6/10 Lemme Get That - Sweet song. Gets extra points for the experimental instrumental. 

8/10 Rehab - Amazing lyrics, great vocals and concept of the song as a whole. Timberland as producer is all written over it. 

4/10 Question Existing - feels like a filer-track.

7/10 Good Girl Gone Bad - Strong title-track. Shows the vulnerable side of Rihanna and explains her as an artist and person even more.

10/10 Disturbia - The feeling that the song transmitts, is amazing. The play with the uncomfortable and darkness is on point. One of Rihannas best!

10/10 Take a Bow - Great song with amazing vocals and lyrics that build a well-told story. 

3/10 If I Never See Your Face Again (ft. Maroon 5) - A Feat. I wouldn't have missed. Adams Falsetto Voice can't keep up with Rihannas. Instrumental seems more as a demo than an finall album version.

❤ x ❤

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BBhomemaker
2 minutes ago, Hades said:

I knew it.

If take a bow is 3

disturbia 2

music 1 

i predicted the whole top 5 right.:gaycat:

Rehab was your 11 :what:

PBM5R5V.jpg

[#03] TAKE A BOW
[Score] 9.08

[Highs] @Saint Hollywood @Robagaga (11)
[Lows] @Hades @Chuckles (7)

crown.gif Juju's Tea-Time crown.gif
A very solid single, very solid song. I remember falling in love with it the first time I heard it. It's still a great break-up song to this day, she really did that with this #1 hit single. Deserving of it's spot.

❤ x ❤

Saint Hollywood

Either song is fine :lolly:

They're both bops :firega:

and I'm happy that Take A Bow got in the top 3 :pray:

Just now, Saint Hollywood said:

Either song is fine :lolly:

They're both bops :firega:

and I'm happy that Take A Bow got in the top 3 :pray:

nice of you to finally show up :selena: 

❤ x ❤

Hades
Just now, that juju said:

mini-graphics-crowns-779556.gif
It's almost crowning time!

Y'all #TEAMDSTM or #TEAMDISTURBIA?

Honestly team Disturbia but the other one will win.:awkney:

RihannGa better come thru with Disturbia :tony:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Thank you guys for being patient and making this rate not completely dead. Queen Rihanna deserved a lit night, and the discourse here has been fun to follow, again, thanks babes. You guys kept me company on this night, and I appreciate that! Y'all ready for that winner? x

eNdREoK.gif

❤ x ❤

Saint Hollywood

PROMO TIME: The megarate for what is arguably Britney's best album, Blackout, is open for submissions! Please participate and give the album the love it deserves! :lolly:

Archived