LG 6 In 2020

LadyLuca

LG 6 Release year :  

101 members have voted

1. 1. When will LG 6 come out?

• 2017 (end of Joanne Tour)
    • Later

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/20/2017 at 10:00 AM

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

the longest break she's had between albums is 2 years, i'd say 2018/19

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

I think no earlier than the end of 2019. I think the way she treated this album shows that she isn't as enamored by fame anymore. I think it would be beneficial for her to take some time to herself and evaluate what she really wants to do, and give herself some time to create something cohesive and fantastic. 

Seeing how she's having a short tour, and hasn't been on the promotion machine much this era, I doubt she will want to do a revamped or extended tour. If she didn't tour for a new album, she would be crucified lol

8 minutes ago, merlot said:

i don't think she began working on it yet and she usually takes 2-3 years to finish an album 

That's not totally true. In 3 years she released 3 albums (TFM, BTW, ARTPOP) and isn't it widely believed she didn't start working on Joanne as we know it (enter: Mark Ronson) until early 2016?

OT: I think we will get ASIB and unrelated music next year with some performances but I don't see a TFM-sized release. I think she'll use ASIB buzz to lead into a new album era in early 2019. 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Born To Slay

I'd say 2019, would be best. I say debut the lead single at Eurovision and perform it at the BMAs. Release the album in the summer and perform at the VMAs and get vanguard award.

MaryJaneHolland

My predictions are:

- Q1 2018 - In this case she would work on the album on the road as she did with TFM and BTW. Drop the lead around/on Xmas and then the album during the Grammys week. That'd be great, because she will probably get nominated for Joanne and/or Million Reasons and has high chances of winning in some categories. Then move on to the soundtrack in September. This might feel like a slightly short era tho. 

- Q1 2019 - In this case, she would be free whole 2018, until the ASIB release, September, so she will have enough time to record the album and work on it. Use the hype from ASIB (if it's success ofc) and drop the lead on Grammys 2019, but no nominations this time around, so I guess that means less hype, right? Then the album in like April.

Meh 2020 sounds way too far :sweat:

Dutch

I can see her doing a fully/good promoted pop album again (but in a healthy way) in 2018. Touring in 2019/2020. 

ARTPOP took so long because of her hip.
Joanne took so long because her management was f*cked up and she wanted to leave the music industry.

LG6 has no reason to be late... Yet. :trollga:

merlot
4 minutes ago, bobbby said:

That's not totally true. In 3 years she released 3 albums (TFM, BTW, ARTPOP) and isn't it widely believed she didn't start working on Joanne as we know it (enter: Mark Ronson) until early 2016?

well because she was working on them while she was on the road, 

and about joanne nobody is certain of this but it probably true and we will know how it turned out to be :sis:

ShockPop

She did confirm at one point that she had an album near complete when Ronson approached her to start work on Joanne. She'd worked on it with Diane Warren,  Nile Rodgers etc.

I think that was a disco influenced album which may be outdated now or timeless who knows?

She could put it out whenever.

TheRoof

well she says back in july that she was working on new music so i think this time those insiders and their 

can be true and i think that is the reason why she's not adding new dates (including my country :selena:)

Miracle

Mid 2019. She's releasing a new album in 2018 (even though it's a soundtrack) with all new songs except for a cover or two so I can wait.

Delulu Rogers

By the time we get to the 2020s she will have to have a child if she ever wants them so I doubt anything we'll be getting much that entire decade. 2018 seems to be ideal since she has a 8 month gap and she already said she is working on new music etc. That being said since it's gaga she'll just be absent from the music scene. So i think 2019 is the best bet

Tom Nook

I'm guessing 2019 maybe even 2020, 2018 would be the focus of A Star is Born possibly a release of the soundtrack to hold us over. 2019 would be the creative process for LG6 depending on how she works. A variable for her would be is she working on music now and is she planning on releasing an album during the spring of 2018 where as A Star is Born is released in September also whether any material she is working on during March of 2017 will see the light of day. Depending how she treats the soundtrack as an album on its own like Cheek to Cheek, would could expect an additionally at most 2 more years depending on the the direction, influences, and the mood she is in for the new record.

The Fame (2008) to The Fame Monster (2009) - 1 year

The Fame Monster (2009) to Born This Way (2011) - 2 years

Born This Way (2011) to ARTPOP (2013) - 2 Years

[ARTPOP (2013) to Cheek to Cheek (2014) - 1 year, Cheek to Cheek (2014) to Joanne (2016) - 2 years]

ARTPOP (2013) to Joanne (2016) - 3 years 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived