LG 6 In 2020

LadyLuca

LG 6 Release year :  

101 members have voted

1. 1. When will LG 6 come out?

• 2017 (end of Joanne Tour)
    • Later

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/20/2017 at 10:00 AM

Featured Posts

LadyLuca

So I have been looking through some Gaga Daily posts lately and I see more and more Monsters expecting a new album at the end of Joanne Tour or in 2018. In addition I feel like more people start to belive in those rumors/insiders etc again. (which since ARTPOP insiders happend I cant understand) Its rather the "newbies" than the "seniors"...(at least from my perspective)

In my personal opinion Gaga will not release a new Album or an EP til 2019/2020 /// If you think that this is false then feel free to tell me why.

The reason why I post this is because those fake hopes often lead into meltdowns which when repeated often turn into frustration towards Gaga. Which is pretty unfair because in my opinion shes serving well and working hard. I just dont really like most peoples attitude before a album is announced and I somehow feel bad for everyone beeing dissapointed when something turns out wrong. I predict that 2019 has will have the biggest rise on "I am dissapointed in Gaga" Threads- n stuff.

I just felt like I wanted to share this opinion with you. (or see ur reactions-I hope I wrote nothing that offended people)

Last but not least- From my perspective: Even if its hard for me to wait for a new Album from my favorite artist Gaga; I love those "Eras in between". In those Gaga often covers other songs and works on diffrent projects, like working on her acting career. I am exited to see ANSIB (from which we still get songs :))

So what do you think? When will Gaga´s next album come out? (just want to know what the avarage monster is expecting)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OmgSum1Actually

I am expecting second half of 2019 and I think that's realistic

Shameless selfpromo

hoeslay

I think 2020 is our best bet. 

2018 - full year will be focused on ASIB promo, related projects and interviews, the soundtrack, touring with the cast for premieres. 

2019 - time to relax and write.

2020 - I say summer 2020 album would be great. She could start recording late 2019, early 2020 for a summer release. I'd even think 2021 might be a good idea so she can have a GOOD break but I don't know if that'd completely ruin her relevancy (not that I think she necessarily cares too much about commercial success) 

hoeslay
Just now, Nono said:

She will cancelled it because of the baby

boomkack me :trollga:

i wouldn't be surprised if she can carino have a baby like in 2020 and then we get an album like in 2023 lol

Magneto

I know these predictions are usually very optimistic and so am I. Ready for a late 2018 release/meltdown :)

Free my mind

Hades

Can't wait for her -in between eras project- bop ''The monster is a Trump''. :giggle:

p4buAzj.gif

merlot

2020 or later tbh, i don't see it happening before :oprah:

i don't think she began working on it yet and she usually takes 2-3 years to finish an album 

Talent
3 minutes ago, Nono said:

She will cancel it because of the baby

boomkack me :trollga:

vdncxdgjkdhsghjdg 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

2018 - full year will be focused on ASIB promo, related projects and interviews, the soundtrack, touring with the cast for premieres. 

Full year? :rip: the movie premieres on september 18 :rip: 

Enceladus

I don't think that she'll release new music in 2020. 2018 could be realistic, because the tour ends in December and there will be a huge gap between January - September 2018. :oprah:

Archived